If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Random movie thoughts
This is pretty awesome.

I feel very nostalgic/affectionate towards a large number of films on that list Smile

And the 2013 winner is....

Gravity :first:
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
Anyone happen to watch Pain & Gain?
[SIZE=2]MWRK
[/SIZE]
MWRK Wrote:Anyone happen to watch Pain & Gain?
I did, pretty much the ONLY Michael Bay film that I've ever remotely enjoyed (and its a comedy, go figure).... however, given the complete and utter horsesh*t that the Transformers movies were, that's not saying a whole lot.

Speaking of Bay, the Ninja Turtles movie that he's produced just had some leaked stills of what the Turtles look like:
[Image: 600x800jpegfe2924606b690131dbf622000a2d1...aa2944.jpg]
[Image: 1601176_648520491873874_798187584_n_large.jpg]
[Image: tmntnew_zpsc1z8nqei.jpg][Image: donnynew.jpg]

I'm... vaguely curious now how this movie will turn out, based on these designs.
On the other hand, Megan Fox is apparently playing April O'Neil.... :|

... Goes and puts in the Blu-Ray of the 1990 Ninja Turtles movie instead.
**Completed Fanedits**
A.I. [super-toys last all summer long]
Star Wars: Attack of the Federation
Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic
Star Wars: The Black Knight Rises
Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye
The Matrix Evolutions
Pulse: Red Tape Remix
Star Wars: Shadows of the Old Republic
Pandora
JasonN Wrote:[Image: donnynew.jpg]

Sigh, they aren't even trying to hide the puppeteers.
where exactly do turtles go to get tattoos?
Tattoo parlors...where do you go?
Just curious. My box turtle has been asking for a Petunia tattoo.
JasonN Yeah I found it cool too. There were a few LOL moments, but I can't help but feel like it burrows a little too much from Bad Boys 2 in terms of homophobic humor and some other story aspects.

Also yeah I've seen a few Turtle pics! I think it looks great. It sort of pays homage to the original series and has that modern aesthetic feel to it, so I'm psyched. One thing about the poster though, wonder why Donatello has the Michelangelo look. I hope they haven't shifted character traits! :O
And yeah, was initially pretty bummed about Megan Fox's casting. But IF she does a good job im okay with it. I always thought April should have a subtle sexiness to her, you know the Linda Fiorentino, Judith Hoag, Gillian Anderson type. I think Judith Hoag's the best live action version of April to date as well. Tongue
[SIZE=2]MWRK
[/SIZE]
njvc Wrote:This is pretty awesome.

<snip>
No Gollum? For shame. And a nice video, but what's with the horrible-quality POTC: DMC shot, and the deleted/trailer-only footage from The Golden Compass? :oops:
For Woody Allen fans concerned by the re-emergence of serious sexual abuse allegations in recent days, this article is an interesting counter-point to a lot of the trial by internet judgments going on at the moment.

It was written by the director of the fantastic Documentary, "Woody Allen: A Documentary"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-fast.html
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament