If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Random movie thoughts
If you type in the title of a movie into this Cinetrii site: https://www.cinetrii.com/ it will instantly tell you all the films influenced by it and ones that were an influence on it. I think it's based on an AI analysing reviews for mentions of comparisons, or something. You can select results to be Older/Newer/Both. It's pretty good but does come back with many aberrations. e.g. ET was not an influence on Mac & Me Big Grin.
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
I've not yet gotten into 3D blu-rays, but I've never said I wouldn't. And I was appalled to discover, last night, that the Terminator 2 3D remastering never got a North American release. The best I could find was a region-free import from Asia, but with shipping, it'd cost $60.

I guess the best solution, therefore, is to get the European Region 2 disc for a sane $22 or so, then play it on a computer blu-ray drive with region-bypassing software... assuming, of course, one even has a computer blu-ray drive to begin with. Hmph. Dodgy