• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jonah Hex

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jonah-hex-poster.jpg

I liked the comic books (actually I own two stories but i guess there are more) very much.

The western/horror theme is quite unexploited as a genre. Hopefully this movie lives up to the cool comic book. Don´t know about Megan Fox though...

Let´s see. If this will be a good movie they should turn ´Raiders of the worm and such´ into a movie. It´s good stuff.

...and there are still about a gazillion good comic books (Ronin, Return of the dark Knight, Arkham Asylum, Books of Magic, Black Orchid, Hellblazer, Preacher and a thousand more coming from France, Belgium, Germany and elsewhere in Europe) out there that need to get a decent movie!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well as long as she keeps her mouth shut and just drapes herself seductively over everything i think she'll make a worthy addition to the cast :p

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, hot damn - shes just boobs on a stick now int she?
feedme.jpg

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mastodon is doing the soundtrack for that flick!!!

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mastodon doing the music is a worry to me. No offense to them. We'll see. The makeup tests I've seen for Hex didn't look great either. And Megan Fox? I dunno, I'm seeing more negatives than positives, especially after reading a bunch of TPBs to familiarize myself with the character. Again, we'll see...

Top Bottom