• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

BODY HEAT by WRAITH

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is loading as I type.
Had it for a while, but felt it should be out there having watched it again recently. This Extends the originals by about 13 min, but crucially adds 5 extended crucial scesnes which add to character and plot...In fact hard to see why they were left out since the insertion of an exta "dramatic event" (not disclosed to avoid spoilers) removes a glaring continuity error. Additional scoring was added as well and some minor trimming re ordering of a few lines to finnish it off.

Probably one of the best modern Noirs made...

Enjoy this take...Ms Turne has NEVER been hotter...(esp in one of the new scenes...PHEEWWW!!!)

This is a non-compliacted SL DVD release.
W

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Still have to watch the original cut, but the presence of ms Turner in a movie always rise my... interest.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ITS UP.

Trust me...just watch this...it takes nothing away and adds just a bit more frizon...

WRAITH

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I need the cover art and FE info for this release and for your other new releases as well.

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They are embedded in the download....I will email as well...
W

Top Bottom