• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
original.jpg

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ripplin said:
And thus the concept art of Dreamwork's Sharktale 2: Fish All Be Gangsta was leaked onto the internet.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
adds a new meaning to "getting your grill dipped"
:smile:

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've just gone and bought a real pub pool table :eek:

reconpool1.jpg

Superleague dont'cha know.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweet, fan-editors' party at nOm's! Everybody bring women! :)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Next saturday, women AND beer are mandatory...

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For the first time EVER, I spent money on an online game. Decided to pay 5 euros to get 66 club tickets for Crazy Tennis to expand my team. (the Vicious Sids) I knew that to do that, it would take something I really like, and I do really like this one. :wink:

Same people that make My Brute, by the way.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yay! friday morning delivery. Party is definitely on for saturday :)

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
dude, i truly envy you.

that table looks awesome.

do you have enough space in your flat or do you have to sleep on the couch because the table is where your bed was?

and too bad that you´re living over the pond because i would like to join your pool table party!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lol nah its going in the conservatory but I do now have to get rid of two sofas which is proving to be a bit more troublesome than I had thought.

I've already ordered the mandatory dogs playing pool pictures and a dartboard should be arriving tomorrow, all I need now is the pool table lights and a couple of bar stools and Al's Pool Emporium will be ready for business :)

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been getting my e-mail notifications late lately. I just followed the link from one I was supposed to get Saturday and got today. Had to go to the next page in my inbox to find a few of them. :razz:

JasonN

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If someone calls into question my technical editing skills or states that the technical quality of my edit is sh*t (when I know 100% that it's not), then expect me to become a little pissy and think of said person as an "monkey-butthead nincompoop". :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"nonsense" indeed! :)

*ducks from rabid Browncoaters' thrown china*

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If this ain't the visual definition of "win", I don't know what is... :p

nuTrek_Mirror_2.jpg

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well done though it is, it's still tied to the new movie, so it's no win in my book. :x Heh heh.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
newegg is having a big 72hr sale

Samsung DL burner $17.99
1TB WD HDD $59.99

and much more. usually I'd frown on this type of spam but, this is my useless spam thread and hey, a deal is a DEAL!

go ahead. indulge :smile:

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...C-IGNEFL071610-_-EMC-071610-IndexB-_-E0-_-HDD

nice. been considering grabbing an extra 1TB or so external since the new TV has a built in media player. Micro Center has some good deals, but damn, thats a sweet price. How are those WD 1TB? I have a WD 750GB and 500. No troubles with them ever.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Western Dig are pretty good drives just stay away from Maxstor.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats what I thought. BTW, didn't seagate take-over Maxtor?

also, elbarto, I see the $59 deal is a recertified drive. Any experience with those?

Top Bottom