• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
John Connor=JC=James Cameron=JC=Jesus Christ=Job Carpenter

As you can clearly see thanks to perfect scientific analysis, YouTube is Skynet. (Edit: and it created itself)

The Novikov self-consistency principle's getting worse all the time!

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thinking about a guy I saw in public, in the real world, who was built like a John Romita Jr. drawing. High cheekbones, weird long, extruding ribcage. I was in awe of the lad.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can grow a good-looking beard. Unfortunately, once the hair's long enough to tug, it becomes uncomfortable to wear.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
once the hair's long enough to tug, it becomes uncomfortable to wear.

I was gonna quote this in another thread but decided it would be best not to.

Also, I was a few pages behind so I just read an extremely hot take about cookies. I just can't even.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This little fella appeared in my backyard last night. Trying to get them down from there now.

IvvgttG.jpg

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Possessed" what are you doing up there?

Again.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
This little fella appeared in my backyard last night. Trying to get them down from there now.

IvvgttG.jpg

Day five: cat is finally safe. Ran away immediately when paws hit the ground, so no new pictures.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Current hypothesis is that it belonged to a college student living in a nextdoor apartment complex that was left behind as they graduated/left for holiday break. Seems domestic, very affectionate, but no one is looking for it. We aren’t equipped to keep a cat in the house with us at the moment. Currently still on our back porch. Feel bad. Hope it’s okay.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
I’ll be legal drinking age one year from today.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been drinking for 25 years.

In moderation.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can hear owls conversing outside. They're literally hooting over each other.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why do so many people believe the monster Michael Jackson turns into in Thriller is a werewolf? He's a werecat. The eyes are a dead giveaway.

4michaeljackson10-29-12.png

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Why do so many people believe the monster Michael Jackson turns into in Thriller is a werewolf? He's a werecat. The eyes are a dead giveaway.

4michaeljackson10-29-12.png

Wait, who thinks that it's a werewolf? I've always heard it be a werecat.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've taken to shaving the front of my head. My hairline's receded to the point where the tuff of hair there left isn't enough to cover anything, so I may as well.

"But Duragizer," you may say, "why not just shave off all your hair? That's what everyone else does."

'Cause I plan on rockin' this hairdo:

e47a4c4fe6d9cd4faa3683796d42f107--rocky-horror-show-rocky-horror-picture-show.jpg

Top Bottom