• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Y'all are gonna be visited by three spirits — the Ghosts of Dada Past, Present, & Yet to Come.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dada? The Alice Cooper album that's far below his usual standards?

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Dada? The Alice Cooper album that's far below his usual standards?

In Hell, there's only one urinal — Marcel Duchamp's Fountain. Guess who's going to be put to the task of cleaning it every day for a minimum of 3.7 million years once he shuffles off this mortal coil?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
Anyone else think it’s a little weird that the video embed tool here includes LiveLeak?

Yeah we shouldn't allow water sports cams to be streamed on this site.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shapeshifting androgynoids will eventually be a thing. And when they are, we're doomed! We're all doomed!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry if this post was out of line, I meant nothing by it.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hung out with someone from the forums for the first time over the weekend. It was delightful. They were the coolest

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
tumblr_inline_p7zj0zXWqh1ulv8di_640.jpg

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes I remember that. I didn't post much back then but I was around!

Unfortunately @chainsawash had just moved and hadn't had a chance to go grocery shopping yet so there wasn't many shenanigans I could pull in his kitchen. He did have homemade ice cubes though which I used to my hearts content. But i replaced them, so...

Top Bottom