• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
I meant the like 5 computer posters we had yesterday.

Were there a bunch of spambots?  I wasn't on much.

@"Q2" has been wondering if we've been getting a lot recently, can't remember the specifics of why.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah there were several yesterday.  I'm thinking at least 3

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Mountbatten-Windsor said:
Possessed said:
I meant the like 5 computer posters we had yesterday.

Were there a bunch of spambots?  I wasn't on much.

@"Q2" has been wondering if we've been getting a lot recently, can't remember the specifics of why.

Because we were using a trial service to curb the spambots which expired. I was trying to gauge whether or not the paid service helped or not.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember off topic having at least 3 yesterday,  all advertising the same thing iirc. I don't recall seeing them anywhere else but that of course doesn't mean they weren't there.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I AGREE

THIS CONVERSATION REMINDS ME OF UNCLES PAST

TRY GOING TO PIZZA.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

MANY BLESSINGS

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dahmage said:
with obsidian obelisks

This is crazy. Moments before i read this post by dahmage I had an extreme sense of deja vu from an unknown source. And on the post i made prior to this post, while i was typing it the word obsidian kept popping into my head. Then dahmage replies with it. I'm an emotional wreck now, wondering if it really is berenstain.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I once stayed at a motel 6 by accident, not my choice.  After spending a somewhat sleepless night freaked out by the conditions of the room, I woke up and went into the bathroom completely freaked out by the giant turd in the toilet. I could have sworn it wasn't there the night before and I had visions of weird hotel employees coming in during the night and using the bathroom.

After about five minutes of complete freak out I remembered that I took a dump the night before and I guess all those beers interfered with my flushing ability.

The moral of the story is never stay at a motel 6.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Man, that is crazy. Imagine just accidentally walking into a motel lobby and asking for a room, then your credit card just happens to fall out of your wallet into the receptionists desk, who fumbled it straight through the machine and you found yourself approved for a room.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah that's basically how it happened... If you change seven or eight of the details.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
dahmage said:
I once stayed at a motel 6 by accident, not my choice.  After spending a somewhat sleepless night freaked out by the conditions of the room, I woke up and went into the bathroom completely freaked out by the giant turd in the toilet. I could have sworn it wasn't there the night before and I had visions of weird hotel employees coming in during the night and using the bathroom.

After about five minutes of complete freak out I remembered that I took a dump the night before and I guess all those beers interfered with my flushing ability.

The moral of the story is never stay at a motel 6.

This is why I don't drink.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Because you're afraid of accidentally staying in a motel 6? Well let me assure, it's not nearly as easy as dahmage would have you believe. It's really quite a deliberate thing to have happen.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A MIDI loop of the most recognisable section of Vivaldi's "Spring" is possibly the worst thing to have playing while waiting for your call to be answered.

I'm still waiting. 

Someone make it stop.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry if this post was out of line, I meant nothing by it.

Top Bottom