• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Geez, what the heck am I still doing at 03:51 in the morning? I hate this phone addiction

Browsing the fe.org forums.  Isn't it obvious?

By way,  as myself and several others have discovered, Facebook messenger will not let you send a message with the term "fe.org" in it.  It automatically blocks at as abusive.  Is there something about this site you guys aren't telling me?

Possessed said:
Browsing the fe.org forums.  Isn't it obvious?

By way,  as myself and several others have discovered, Facebook messenger will not let you send a message with the term "fe.org" in it.  It automatically blocks at as abusive.  Is there something about this site you guys aren't telling me?

This is about the ferrets, isn't it.

No the ferret still hasn't turned up.  I told you,  when i can reach it  I'll give it back.

I'll save you all the embarrassment of googling it, yes, ferret erotica is a real thing.

98ba2304032fc41934baccf7a46052e3.jpg

Everybody knows dahmage? Of course everybody knows dahmage (in the biblical sense).

Duragizer said:
Possessed looks a lot less like a cat since he shaved.

I was confused by the stranger posting who seemed so familiar.

That's how i feel when you post. 

Because I just don't know you anymore...

Did you accidentally delete your bookmark to my livejournal again?

Sigh, I'll resend the link

Is this the NSFW one? That's the one I'm looking for,  proDahmage.

Tvs, can you please get control of your brethren?

You seem to have confused me with a cat wrangler.

I meant the like 5 computer posters we had yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom