• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was thinking about it the other day, I want to get into roller skating.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rollerskating? What is this, the '70s? Is disco undead again, too?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wanna be like Shadow the Hedgehog.
And Clint Goku.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Handman said:
I think I'm gonna start fencing.

I actually really wanted to get into that too, but then I was informed just how expensive sports are. I would also love to take up boxing, which may actually be a possibility. But ideally I'd choose the blade.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Handman said:
I think I'm gonna start fencing.

I actually really wanted to get into that too, but then I was informed just how expensive sports are. I would also love to take up boxing, which may actually be a possibility. But ideally I'd choose the blade.

I used to fence epee when I was younger. It's a lot of fun, but get ready for some bruises. The classes can be a bit expensive depending on the club, but most places have equipment you can borrow which could help keep costs down.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Everything old is new again.  The 21st century is kind of having a bit of an identity crisis.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Guys it's a thirty year cycle. Disco is redead. New Wave is alive again. But soon we'll have grunge back, which is ok, flannel deserves another day maybe.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
Disco is redhead. New Wave is blonde again. But soon we'll have grunge brunette, which is ok, grey deserves another day maybe.

WIR.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1rI5Tc7l.jpg

Top Bottom