• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i just had this really weird feeling that enjoying life is literally 1 hair away from my reach, and that all i gotta do is... 

and then it went away, leaving me filled with hope

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Automatically colourise black & white photos or film frames in seconds: https://colourise.sg/

Impressive.

Very cool

oVx6nYi_d.jpg

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
HWb9oDq.jpg

Here's an image I colorized myself, next to the algorithm.

My image
znp9m7p.png

The algorithm
QMhBGt5.jpg

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Automatically colourise black & white photos or film frames in seconds: https://colourise.sg/

Impressive.

I tested this with a photo I took in color, which I desaturated before uploading of course, and I might prefer the colorized one, actually.  Has a Stalker vibe to it.

Original
ycCP0Qxl.jpg

Black and white
hZ8o6aWl.jpg

Colorized
sk1z8TAl.jpg

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If I ever start self-identifying as an incel, I hope someone has the good sense to bludgeon me with a big fish.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You'll get whatever donkey Kong gives me to use. 

And I've never seen him with any other kind of fish.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh my gosh, when Duragizer mentioned swordfish, the first thing I thought of was Donkey Kong Country, and the Possessed like, read my mind.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
With one breath, with one flow, you will know synchronicity.

CatBus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Swordfish only do 1d4 when used for bludgeoning, so you're getting off easy.

But watch out for enchanted swordfish.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
so how was everyone's labour day? i watched aome football (soccer), then went out, but it was awful, so now i'm home and am probably going to sleep in around 20mins

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Oh my gosh, when Duragizer mentioned swordfish, the first thing I thought of was Donkey Kong Country, and the Possessed like, read my mind.

I've been thinking about donkey Kong country since before you were born.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My music in film teacher decided out of the blue that we're going to take a break from our documentary and just watch Black Panther. Guess I'm watching Black Panther. I've been meaning to watch it again.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If I could carpet-bomb my hometown and neighbouring city with paint balloons, creating a giant winky face which could only be viewed from the air, I would.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
If I could carpet-bomb my hometown and neighbouring city with paint balloons... 

Why not with carpets?

Top Bottom