• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Can I start calling you Tango, like Megaman's cat from Megaman V?

Nope never played the gameboy games don't care about handhelds. You can call me neon tiger from mega man x3 if you insist on referring to me as a cat, although if you called everyone what they're profile pictures are this place would get real confusing,  batman.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
although if you called everyone what they're profile pictures are this place would get real confusing

Y'all can call me Monica anytime.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm tempted to change my profile picture. But change it to what?

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
I'm tempted to change my profile picture. But change it to what?

Poop_Emoji_7b204f05-eec6-4496-91b1-351acc03d2c7_grande.png

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is that what you think of me? Happy chocolate? I'm flattered.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Possessed said:
although if you called everyone what they're profile pictures are this place would get real confusing

First your behavior in the pizza thread,  now this?     I think it's time something was done .

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Duragizer said:
Possessed said:

First your behavior in the pizza thread,  now this?     I think it's time something was done .

A great many somethings. Getting a job, getting a girl, finding a cure for COPD, curbing climate change, abolishing money, etc.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I suggest starting with the first two.  They are much more feasible than it might seem.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Apparently James Gunn is back on to direct Guardians of the Galaxy 3. I wasn't sure where to say this, and didn't want to make a new thread for it, I feel it can count as general nonsense, but there's probably a better place to say it too.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Too political and uncomfortable for me, but I don't work here.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For offering condolences to the victims, would the obituaries thread be more appropriate?

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
Possessed said:
I suggest starting with the first two.  They are much more feasible than it might seem.

But in which order?

Much easier to take a girl out on a nice date if you have a job. Not to mention in my experience most women won't be too interested in you if you don't work even if they don't expect you to pay for everything.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I notice girls look at me sometimes but they never talk to me.  My guy friends all say I look better than them, yet they're the ones dating and I'm not. :p

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Apparently James Gunn is back on to direct Guardians of the Galaxy 3. I wasn't sure where to say this, and didn't want to make a new thread for it, I feel it can count as general nonsense, but there's probably a better place to say it too.

Just for next time (since someone already made a thread), you can use this thread for random movie thoughts.

https://forums.fanedit.org/showthread.php?tid=2851

Top Bottom