• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What was it turning into?  Was it pork?  Because that would be some crazy shit

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
pRDh6IM.jpg

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Had a well-done cheeseburger for lunch. Didn't enjoy it (meesa like medium-to-medium rare burgers), but the meat was starting to turn, so I felt my chances of dying would be reduced if I cooked it thoroughly.

Was it from the boer war by any chance?

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Experimented with cooking fries in a panini press this afternoon. They didn't come out a uniform golden brown, but they weren't bad at all.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have you ever noticed that X-O Manowar just looks like the American box art for Megaman 1, except cooler?

CatBus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What, exactly is the deal with the Tagalongs Photoshop?

81Qh2rC2DmL._SY606_.jpg

First off, really poor Photoshop.  No merit badge for that, sorry kid.

Second, these are the very best Girl Scout cookies, combined with the very worst Photoshop, and yet... no Internet outrage?  Nary a peep according to Google.  Does the Internet have no standards?!?  Oh, wait, I knew that one.

Third, why the Photoshop?  Was the original photo...

Pictures of boys kayaking?  Pictures of girls kayaking, one of whom later grew up to be Leni Riefenstahl or Phyllis Schlafly or something?  Pictures of adults kayaking?  Pictures of girls kayaking but with braces or something else they decided wasn't photogenic enough?  Pictures of alien greys kayaking around Roswell?

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The reason there's no outrage is because the cookies are eaten up so quick that no one even looks at the box.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The internet outrage is coming, as soon as it realizes you said Tagalongs are the best Girl Scout Cookie.

Top Bottom