• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't remember the last time I "vehemently" refused to watch a movie.  I just ignore it.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Recently I realized I haven't fallen asleep in a movie theater so far. Maybe I got close but I can't remember.

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Masirimso17 said:
Recently I realized I haven't fallen asleep in a movie theater so far. Maybe I got close but I can't remember.

I fell asleep during Skyfall.  I was reeeeeeeeeally drunk, and a friend convinced me to take a taxi to the theater and see it with him. Passed out about 15 minutes into the movie, woke up as the credits were rolling with the makings of a hangover. 0/10, would not recommend.

Watched it a couple days later sober and loved it.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
I can't remember the last time I "vehemently" refused to watch a movie.  I just ignore it.

You say tomato, I say tomahto ...

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Movie theaters keep adding in these super comfy chairs that make it so much easier to fall asleep in.  It's a conspiracy to rob you of your money's worth.

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If Keith David married .David Keith would there be a big argument over surnames?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I fell asleep to so many movies in the theater ..

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Cv0XxVu.jpg

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just set my phone to only allow calls from people in my contacts. I have Android so I set a Do Not Disturb schedule for "Priority Only" all day every day; then I set Priority Only to allow texts from anyone but allow calls only from my contact list. I'm getting tired of telemarketers and I already don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number.

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Fine I'll stop calling.

You can call, but only if you promise to stop repeatedly offering a last chance to lower the interest rates on my credit cards.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
But that was the point of my calls and I thought you'd appreciate me not wasting your time with chit chat.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gas prices jumped up roughly 30 cents in a day.  It was at $1.94 per gallon, now it's back up to $2.30.  Very frustrating.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's almost always around that where I live.  Good ole Illinois

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's still like a half, third, or even a quarter of what it is in Europe. So count yourselves lucky :p .

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't realize Ed Emberley was still alive.

And on that note, someone should make an animated series based on his drawing style. I think it'd translate well to animation.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
That's still like a half, third, or even a quarter of what it is in Europe. So count yourselves lucky :p .

Well I'm also still thousands of dollars in debt from spending a couple hours in the emergency room a year ago even though i have health insurance (that I pay for) so you win some you lose some. And side note: they didn't even do anything for me.   They kept me a while.   Assessed that my blood pressure was dangerously high (just at that time it's not in general now that I'm on a low dose med but it wasc extremely high at that point in time). Didn't even give me any meds.   Basically said "well I guess come back if you Have a massive heart attack." Luckily I didn't. But for that I'm thousands of dollars in debt.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm amazed by how much American health care really fucking sucks.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How much it sucks isn't as amazing as how at least half of us are convinced we are better off with it being so expensive for everybody...

Top Bottom