• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Every time I see a UHD Blu/Blu/Digital set retailing for less than the Blu/DVD/Digital version, my brain whimpers "why?!" :p

Not to mention the DVD-only, no-Digital release costs the most, even more than the Blu with the DVD included?? What's going on?!  :huh:

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Happy 2019 (and just anouther 24 years until the Zack Snyder cut of Justice Leauge is released!)

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
wilhelm scream said:
Happy 2019 (and just anouther 24 years until the Zack Snyder cut of Justice Leauge is released!)

That's a funny way of saying it's never coming out because it doesn't exist and never will.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Happy 2019 everybody.  Hope all is well, and let's make this a good one, hmm?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Snyder Cut will see the light of day, damn it

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's my new year's resolution: to drastically reduce my consumption of sugar and meat.

Knowing myself, I probably won't stick to it.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Happy New Year!

May all your edits come true / get finished / get done by someone else but exactly how you want it.

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
wilhelm scream said:

That's a funny way of saying it's never coming out because it doesn't exist and never will.

It does exsist, various people have confirmed it (e.g. storyboard artist jay olivia).

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's 2019!!!!

The Age of Seaquest!  Undersea colonies!  Super-carrier submarines!  A United Earth Organization!!!

...wait a second, no, that's not right.

It's 2019!!!  

The Age of the Blade Runner!  Off world colonies!  Flying cars!  Androids!!!

...hhhmmmmm,  no, that is not quite right either....

It's 2019!!!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  :p

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice!

Me too.  My dog freaked out at the jerks setting off fireworks, crawled up on to me in bed, and sat on me.  I'm counting that as a hug. ;)

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Though I spent my teenage years in the 2000s, I have absolutely no nostalgia for that decade. From my POV, it was a cultural wasteland rife with disappointment that produced little of any value. If there's an upside to the decade, it's that social media wasn't the rank abomination it is now.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
All I remember was the GameCube and the Spider-Man movies.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Though I spent my teenage years in the 2000s, I have absolutely no nostalgia for that decade. From my POV, it was a cultural wasteland rife with disappointment that produced little of any value. If there's an upside to the decade, it's that social media wasn't the rank abomination it is now.

There's an argument to be made that the popular emo subculture of the time was important in starting conversations about mental health issues among adolescents, but I'm not smart enough or well enough researched to make it.  Other than that, you're probably right.  Now that I think about it, nearly all of the things I liked as a noughties kid (born in the last week of '99) were holdovers from decades past.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
wilhelm scream said:

The Snyder cut exists! It's what I ask for at the salon! It's fashionable! YOU'RE defensive!

Top Bottom