• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Unrequited love stings, but I welcome it. Furthermore, if I had the opportunity to erase it from my being, knowing full well it would bring me utter bliss, I would not. I fell in love with a certain girl, and she never returned my feelings, and it hurt me deeply, but it also made me a better person. Were it not for her, I would've never been inspired to overcome my deep-rooted, vehement homophobia/transphobia. Were it not for her, I would never had a spiritual awakening which eventually took me beyond religious fundamentalism. I love her with all my heart and all my soul, yet she has rejected me and I will never have her. Yet I am happy to have known her — and known love for her — in spite of her rejection and absence in my present life.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
If Lady Gaga is the new Madonna, Katie Perry is the new Cher?

I see someone is studying for the SAT.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It would appear that whiskey leaves me moody, yet without a hangover.

I can't decide if that's a good trade-off of not.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Unrequited love stings, but I welcome it. Furthermore, if I had the opportunity to erase it from my being, knowing full well it would bring me utter bliss, I would not. I fell in love with a certain girl, and she never returned my feelings, and it hurt me deeply, but it also made me a better person. Were it not for her, I would've never been inspired to overcome my deep-rooted, vehement homophobia/transphobia. Were it not for her, I would never had a spiritual awakening which eventually took me beyond religious fundamentalism. I love her with all my heart and all my soul, yet she has rejected me and I will never have her. Yet I am happy to have known her — and known love for her — in spite of her rejection and absence in my present life.

:heart: 

Having just gotten back from a gathering put on by someone I love, but never loved in return, this resonates with me.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ran CCleaner. Hard drive is now 130 gigs lighter.

W. T. Heck?!   :p

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's messed up.  Murder is not justifiable in any circumstance.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Handman said:
That's messed up.  Murder is not justifiable in any circumstance.

But there was that time where he said the Beatles were "bigger than Jesus" or whatever.  Clearly that warrants execution.

(I'm kidding of course, but dad wasn't and that was legitimately his line of thought.)

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whatever happened to turning the other cheek and loving your enemies and all that other bleeding heart liberal stuff?

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Whatever happened to turning the other cheek and loving your enemies and all that other bleeding heart liberal stuff?

Something tells me pops isn’t a bleeding heart liberal.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
He wasn't even being spiteful towards Jesus when he said that. If anything he was mocking the people that worshipped them like they were something more than people in a band.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So not only does the new Playstation Classic console not have X-Men vs. Street Fighter, or any Street Fighter for that matter, it doesn't have a single Crash Bandicoot?!

wtf-is-this-shit-Very-Disturbing-Childrens-Book-RE-We-dont-say-a.jpg

Do better with a PS2 Classic, Sony. You're on notice.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I want to know what New Coke tastes like. I need to know what New Coke tastes like.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
They still sell Tab at your local grocery store.  Well, I'm not so sure if it's sold in Canada.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If Wikipedia's at all accurate (and it isn't), it doesn't appear to be available in Canada.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Speaking of wondering about the taste of Coke products, my mom still has an unopened can of Coca-Cola she got at the 1982 World's Fair.  Undoubtedly it by now tastes terrible, and she also refuses to open it because reasons, but I wonder...

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That reminds me of the time a few years back when the family received a package of crackers from 1996 from the food bank. They were so stale, you could smell the staleness through the plastic wrapping.

Top Bottom