• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Muhmuhmore papers, Muhmuhmore money. Muhmuhmore money, Muhmuhmore speech therapy.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
Muhmuhmore papers, Muhmuhmore money. Muhmuhmore money, Muhmuhmore speech therapy.

tenor.gif

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It kinda pisses me off that my peers don’t go to celebrate our Republic Day but are going to a Halloween party. Just imagine that if the American Independence Day was October 29 and Americans didn’t celebrate that and then on the 31st went to a Halloween party or went trick-or-treating. Frustrating.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd be ok with replacing the 4th of July with a second Halloween.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not a fan of fireworks and while I enjoy barbecues, I'm always hot hanging out outdoors all day. I'd much rather go to a haunted house and a costume party with horror movies playing in the background.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"Warbler" I embedded your videos.  You can use video tags like this:

(video=youtube) link (/video)

with brackets replacing the parenthesis.

You can also use the insert video in the toolbar to do it.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I reject this reality and replace it with my own.  One with less dumbbells.

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
In that case, bagels are the best foodstuff ever. Even better than frozen pizza.

This is why Bagel Bites are the superior food group, they're comprised of the two greatest foods known to man: Bagels, and Frozen Pizza.

Handman said:
I reject this reality and replace it with my own.  One with less dumbbells.

Fewer.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fewer v. less: If it can be counted, use fewer.

You can't count dumb.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The truth of the matter can be found in the centre of Skeletor, from which sprang the Cosmic Egg which contained the gestating form of Kenneth Branagh’s radiator. Upon hatching, it accelerated the speed of dark past the speed of sleep, where upon Kronos — the God of Time’s watchdog — elevated the sink of Balthazar to nigh-Cyclopean levels. From there, Arthur Read lead an army of dark Jedi to a pool of mercury. In the pool of mercury lived Venus, the planet of Roy Orbison’s birth.

Max von Sydow, filing a suit against Naga Sadow for discrimination, laid down a pile of Norma Bates' soiled periwinkle blue wigs. Unable to tolerate this, David Lynch appealed to Zeus for intermediation. Zeus, preoccupied with Ra’s malfunctioning stargate, telegramed Alanis Morissette; the telegram read, “With chemicals, he points.” Nancy Cartwright then took a plane to Abu Dhabi, where she held a vacation in R. L. Stine’s bowl of Jello. Laughing at all this, Peter O’Toole turned to Edgar Allen Poe’s raven and said: “When does Jefferson’s starship arrive on Prometheus?”

Four weeks and a quarter of a minute passed, allowing the orange lightsaber access to the grave of Ayn Rand’s cadillac. H. P. Lovecraft scoffed at this, finding it impossible for butter to be smoother than a frictionless molecule. No one cared, though — Christopher Nolan sucked, anyway. Another duck arrived, but it was cooler than a day on the dark side of a flamboyant Jackson 5.

And that was that; Rod Serling and Heather Langenkamp attended Bruce Campbell’s soup’s bat mitzvah regardless.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The reason I went off on that was because a professor tried to tell us that a Jim Crow era "Blacks Only" sign is empowering.  I found that really, really disturbing.  Nothing about Jim Crow is empowering.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Samuel-L-Jackson-Split-700x300.jpg

It can only be attributed to human error.

131594fb70fd61b5d08729ca47ebf7a233c903f1.jpg

Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I know I've made some poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

Top Bottom