• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
HAPPY DANCE TIME!!:D

My arch-nemesis Mark Walhberg's SIX BILLION DOLLAR MAN movie project appears to headed to the scrap pile!!!

https://www.cbr.com/mark-wahlberg-six-billion-dollar-man-release-date/

Take that Markie Mark!!!

tumblr_obvs2m5nBl1qmob6ro1_400.gif

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
In that case, bagels are the best foodstuff ever. Even better than frozen pizza.

When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I want to create a supercut called “Random Chasms” of all the inexplicable random holes throughout the Star Wars filmography. I guess there’s no OSHA in space.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bender is great! Beeeeender is great!  BENDER BENDER BENDER

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh I forgot you don't appreciate Futurama. Sorry, that was meant for the non Canadians and Canadians besides you.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just drank gin for the first time in my life. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it, either. In the end, it succeeded in making me drunk, and so I'm content.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I drink gin every day. As far as hard alcohols go it's pretty smooth and easy on the hangovers. 

One of the biggest draws to me is how good it is to make mixed drinks. Do you like fruit juice? A couple shots of gin in like some cranberry or crangrape juice is delicious.

And if you're a raging alcoholic like me you can drink gin from sunup to sundown every day and it won't make you (or at least me) sick like if I did that with whiskey.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Today is October 29 2018, the 95th anniversary of the day the Turkish Republic was formed, thanks to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Happy Republic Day!

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Speaking of bagels, guess what possessed has never had...

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My dog keeps expecting a treat after we go for a jog, but I keep saying "no, no, no. The exercise is the reward" which he then seems fine with for some reason.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your dog ain't never gonna get a treat with that attitude.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
He gets enough treats, trust me. But if he keeps running/jogging like he's been doing the last few days (as in not jumping out in front of me like he's going to trip me, and not staring at me instead of watching where he's going) then he'll get his treats after running, right now he gets a pet and kind words. He's almost got it figured out now, but he's getting a bit fast, lol. Actually he's sorta becoming my trainer, like I'm Rocky and he's that old guy. Wait no... shit I just... NO. No, I'm Rocky, and he's the Highlander!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dogs are pets but they get pets too.

Top Bottom