• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

51QxCaUCpGL.jpg

Does not actually feature a three-sided battle between Cuttlefish, Turtle, and Crab.  Boo.

^^^I'm going to take a guess that that's actually some kind of documentary on sea creatures?

hopefully narrated by sir david attenborough.

Just picked up some new coffee beans and omg, I had no idea coffee could have such distinct flavour in the aftertaste :D

EDIT: It also has enough caffeine in it to kill a horse. My fingers are twitchyyyyyy

Just got back from a 2 hour round trip to buy something off of offerup. Needless to say, they sold it out from under me....frustrating.

TFW you show your partner a video about editing and they express interest in trying it out...

tumblr_le4ty4rpVX1qdfhz4.gif

^ Lucky!

TFW...

That Friday When, or The Fun When?

Screen Junkies taking on the US Army as a sponsor for Honest Trailers, based on their viewing demographics, is beyond disgusting

Amazon is now worth more than the entire country of Malaysia...

iu

Well yeah, my packages take weeks to arrive from Malaysia so...

Gaith said:
pennies are bad and i hate them

This is for you then ;) :

Pennies do give us some great songs though:

They were good for 'snapping' down high school halls, as I recall.

The last time a woman nominated by a Republican president made it to the Supreme Court was 1981. She retired 12 years ago.

Rogue-theX said:
They were good for 'snapping' down high school halls, as I recall.

Man, we used to do this with quarters in the high school band hall. We'd try to get them to land in a tuba or sousaphone when our director wasn't looking. Good times.

Yay the complete acoustic "Esher Demos" for the White Album (they demoed the whole album plus other tracks at George's house) are finally getting officially released next month. I've been hoping these would come out since hearing 6(?) of the awesome sounding tracks on the Beatles Anthology back in the 90s. I assume this is a preview:

Back
Top Bottom