• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Better put your fingers back in the oven while your at it, they might not be fully cooked either.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well... crap. I didn't even think to eat my fingers too, will they still be good after a few decades thawing?

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well hospital has phoned and ive been given a cancellation.so my operation for deviated septum has been given the go ahead on tuesday,just thought id share.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Were you Equi-hacked? A site for checking:

https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com/

And moi? "Based on the information provided, we believe that your personal information was not impacted by this incident."

1qubfd_zpshrwlzgmv.jpg

Habe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Effffff yeah! C9 to the worlds and Mousesports a LAN win! F... Yeah!...

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A guy saw my star wars shirt and quoted a bunch of lines from the movies, I was amused but surprised so I didn't have any good reply's back except "right on, man" and "right on man" and "all right man"... I'm such a dick. Anyways the quotes:
"a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away..."
"Luke, I am your father!"
"say Hi to Yoda for me"
"the originals are great movies, they lost me with the other ones and their off the wall concepts"

And his bon voyage was "may the force be with you" whilst doing the Vulcan hand salute! :cool:

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
And his bon voyage was "may the force be with you" whilst doing the Vulcan hand salute! :cool:

Too bad you didn't think to reply with "Exterminate!"

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
A guy saw my star wars shirt and quoted a bunch of lines:

"Luke, I am your father!"

...and I assume your response was...

1vr7yc.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^^/^

Haha!

He also said "uncle bo and aunt rue"   :cool:

Habe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is the fanedits sub-reddit an extention of this site, or a separate entity?

Would it be a better place for random and bizzare edit ideas? 
Or maybe where in this place?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
separate entity.

All types of fanedits are welcome here, but check our rules for a better understanding of what can be posted where.

Habe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
separate entity.

All types of fanedits are welcome here, but check our rules for a better understanding of what can be posted where.

Oh, ok. Thanks!
Have checked the rules, but the main architecture seems a bit off to me. .... ....hmmm The topics and sub-topics are not ... intuitive for me.
Yeah, that about right :p

Fanedit ideas - limited option not to be wasted on a whim
General FE discussion - though not that - seems more like a discussion for style and technique than concepts, ideas and search for familiar souls.

- ill go for FE general. :)

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone noticed that the cast of Alien are dying in the exact same order as their characters?

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:
Has anyone noticed that the cast of Alien are dying in the exact same order as their characters?

xenomort?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gazza said:

So Sigourney Weaver is immortal then?

n0gny.jpg

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
gazza said:

So Sigourney Weaver is immortal then?

n0gny.jpg

Over the last 10 years or so she dosen't seem as though she is ageing

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why do so many movies still use the *click* sound effect for when someone hangs up on someone else, even when it's been made clear that both parties are on a cell phone?

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Random stream-of-consciousness rant, please ignore:

Religion is a disease. It has no purpose but to spread its personal hypothesis. If it can't get one at birth, it targets those at their lowest point, when their mind is most perceptible to radical ideas. It would be so easy to fall back on an imaginary friend. The same imaginary friend that just happens to comfort the rest of my continent. I wonder, when I'm questioning so much of my own personality, why it's the religion of my parents that has reared its ugly head. But the answer is simple, it's logical. I've been bombarded by so much of this dogma, it has festered in me like a dormant tumor waiting for its opportune moment to strike. But faith is inherently illogical. It doesn't respond to reason. I thought I'd managed to escape this over a decade ago, but it's clear to me now that nobody is safe from it. Not while they are brought up in an environment in which it surrounds you. I owe it to myself to defeat this part of me. I will not let this evil win. 5% of British Christians come of faith later in life, it would not surprise me if these occurred when said people were at a relative low point. I will not let myself become a part of that statistic. My irrational mind cannot win. I will never join you. I will never turn to the dark side *throws lightsaber aside*

EDIT: Apologies, if this breaks any of the forum code-of-conduct. I understand, a lot of what I said isn't too polite or PC. It's just where I'm at, right now.

Top Bottom