• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PUSH BUTTON GET STUFF BIGLY

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just want to be able to purge spammers at the push of a button.

What?

Really?

Sweet!

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember when Minority Report's cereal boxes that played video ads seemed like a wild exaggeration. They haven't yet crossed over to plausibility, but they don't seem so outlandish anymore.

And yes, those buttons are mind-bogglingly stupid. :p

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You can push the button but it's still gotta be delivered. 

Call me when they're instantaneous.  :dodgy:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I just discovered the greatest chocolate bar ever in the Polish-Foods section of my local supermarket...

i_batonmaciekadwokat2015.png

Chocolate filled with Advocaat cream from the Kraków (A beautiful city) based 'Wawel' company. It's a pretty big deal.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
...in the Polish-Foods section of my local supermarket...

b67b09ff28b5721234a1e706ad623797aff0e591d94cafe45bd89a7580b3c08e.jpg

...I'd love to do some polish humor right now, but I'm not gonna cause of the politically correct thing, and cause I think them dumb pollock's been ridiculed enough...
Man-On-The-Moon-de-Milos-Forman3.jpg

Why'd you have to post about polish food TM2YC? Now I have a craving for cabbage rolls! Some fried perogi and kielbalsa (I should know how to spell it but whatever), a sip from the old bottle wouldn't hurt either, well maybe a dozen sips and then drive an atv into a tree. Accidentally. This tree:
3.jpg

Who wouldn't drive strait into a tree like that accidentally? What with it sitting in the middle of a field maliciously and all.
Fucking tree.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
mmmm, I love me some pierogi. My great grandmother's were the bomb. I only have enough energy to make them from scratch about once per year.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I says to my dog, I says 'Naw, naw man. naw. I'm eating my food first cause I'm the human, see, you're just a dog with a small brain so you have to wait till I'm done' then I told him I was joking and gave him a treat.

Random post compleat.

P.S. Why is there bacon in my ham soup? ...I think maybe there's a canadian bacon joke there but I never got the 'canadian bacon' thing to begin with so I can't be sure, all I know about canadian bacon is its expensive and John Candy did a movie about it.

Also, and you know, not to go off topic or anything, but Trump? I'm afraid to let it sink in. Ain't even my country but... whoa. That's effin scary.
Here's a doodle I made last night whilst watching poll coverage on the news:
election%20doodle_zpsumpoujdw.jpg~original

7d3275f1-napoleon-quotes-list.jpg

its probably the greatest drawing I ever made
Please, I know my cursive is genius, but no flowers, thank you :)

ETA: Who put a mound of salt in my hambacon soup? :sick:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I read some of the shit on the news today, jaezuz kroist
latest

4199675334_66c3e3d61d_z.jpg

also, I probably have bronchitis, but I'm not going to the doctor cause the idiot would just give me antibiotics, and act like a snobby robot with a tight schedule and not listen to what I have to say and then he'd treat me like a hypochondriac for coming in once every three years, instead I'm just gonna take some bucklleys and ride the wave
p1030885a.jpg

enhanced-16721-1427116668-6.jpg

33313597.jpg

I can't lie, that ^ may actually be the best cosplay I have ever seen.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
also, I probably have bronchitis, but I'm not going to the doctor cause the idiot would just give me antibiotics, and act like a snobby robot with a tight schedule and not listen to what I have to say and then he'd treat me like a hypochondriac for coming in once every three years, instead I'm just gonna take some bucklleys and ride the wave

You can never be too careful with this sort of thing.  Please, get some help if things don't improve soon.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well...okay, if it hasn't improved any in a day or two, but I'm not taking any antibiotics, and I will not be nice to them this time, they act like pushers "just shut up and take it" "oh my, your in a bad mood at the hospital cause I was a jerk to you? I'm highly offended now, please kiss my ass some more so I can help you with your health, its not like I get paid or anything" "oh you waited for 8 hours, wait another 8 hours, our empty hospital is busy as intercourse with doctors tortoise chatting online"... I may have developed a beef, but they have consistently messed with me and I don't like them.

...two days later Rogue was nice to the jerk doctor people again
1632274-capncnck.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Feeling a bit better today, despite suddenly waking up soaked in nightmare sweat three times during the night (one involved me beating the crap out of a bunch of thug bullies and then having a shouting match with a news team about it) so I went and got some ginger ale and a couple books:
51kIJnCzf9L.jpg

Regrettable.jpg

slekyr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Random Rant:

Every time I set out to edit an idea I have, I run into audio issues.  I f**king hate unclean center channels, THEY SUCK!!   I have so much more respect for those editors out there who can figure out how to work with audio.  I don't really like audio editing and it's the reason I have yet to actually finish a damn project that isn't a trailer.  I get frustrated with audio and I just give up. UGH!!  I think I might just stick with editing trailers and focus on learning Photoshop and After Effects.  Rant over, apologies.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ @slekyr maybe you should try making a silent film edit, or turn a new movie into a silent movie, that kinda thing, then audio wise all you'd have to worry about is music. Just an idea.

In other news, I got the new Arrival movie on video today, can't wait to watch it, they must have some serious digital trickery or makeup going on to get Charlie to look that good, and at 10 cents I figured what the hell:
s-l225.jpg

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
^ @slekyr maybe you should try making a silent film edit, or turn a new movie into a silent movie, that kinda thing, then audio wise all you'd have to worry about is music. Just an idea.

I'd give that a watch!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What is respect and who deserves it?

Top Bottom