• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canada day supplies:
1 cock of pepperoni
1 bottle Open cab2 Merlot
1 can Wernesgruner pils legend (I know nothing of beer, or wine for that matter, so I don't give a fuck)
1 tub of potato and egg salad
1 bag (1/3 eaten) of Whoppers chocolate candies
1 Deluxe rising crust pizza
1 white shirt, no red articles of clothing though
1 skinny belly to fill up
0 shit to do

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lol, I can assure you there are no penises in the metric system...

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just spent an hour browsing for cases for a new iPhone 5(s) and I can't find anything I like in a well-designed-pop-culture type way *sigh*

#firstworldproblems

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
maybe these:
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fx-weird-iphone-cases-you-wont-believe%2FBrick%2520Phone.jpeg

siri_3d_iphone_3.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Re ssj's "The Brick". If only practicality wasn't a factor and the only thing that mattered was "swag".

This looks pretty nice...

retro-classic-old-vintage-communicator-radio-iphone-4-4s-5-5s-5c-ipod-ipad-pillow-case-and-tshirt-cases.jpg

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Captain Khajiit said:
This week, I 'ave been mostly drinking Coca-Cola Cherry.

I'm partial to Mexican Coca-Cola.  They still bottle it with real sugar as opposed to fructose corn syrup.  Tastes much better.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
matrixgrindhouse said:
Captain Khajiit said:
This week, I 'ave been mostly drinking Coca-Cola Cherry.

I'm partial to Mexican Coca-Cola.  They still bottle it with real sugar as opposed to fructose corn syrup.  Tastes much better.

In the UK more and more, soft drinks are slowly going over to artificial sweeteners, nevermind corn syrup :dodgy: . At least Scotland's Irn-Bru hasn't changed yet. It's still got all that natural goodness like "Sunset Yellow" dye...

IMG-20150828-WA00091.jpg

^ When a soft drink "May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children"... you know it's the good stuff :D .

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
preeze me send kold cherri kokeu kan thru PM. senkyu, amigo.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wid just yur mind? da fizzy stuff must flo.

64225c6a32acd11c379fd51a0d2a0802.jpg

Top Bottom