• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
When I was a 'lil bastard, I changed the channel before the end of the hour and caught the end credits of some movie, mom said "oh that must've been Jesus Christ Superstar" but the end credits was snapshots of a busy sidewalk in new york or something, so I imagined a whole different movie with Jesus rising to fame in a 1970s hard rock band crowd surfing instead of walking on water, getting into brawls with satanic rival bands, playing the clubs, picking up Mary on a tour bus, dropping acid and having visions of god. Why didn't they make that movie?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
you had an amazing career as Lil Bastard. I still can't pick my favorite jam :tongue:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That desert Roller was a good one!

...Luke Skywalker's T-16 Desert Roller! :lol:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What are those things called they use at the bank with a round metal base on the floor with a 3/4 foot pole coming out with velvet rope stuff attached to guide the customers to the bankers?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Interesting...

266509.jpg

wayne.workman2012

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Interesting...

266509.jpg

This is true. If you break the rule, you've essentially created a cheap, YouTube-looking jump cut.

Imagine..... In a world....... Where YouTube channels followed the 30 degree rule...

We would be undone, I tell you, undone!

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hell, if they even just followed the 180 degree rule, the world would be a better place.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well the snow is gone, guess its time to put the x-mas tree away. :(

Fanedit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can anyone give me an idea where I can download and print replacement covers for DVD cases. I have tried a couple of sites, but when I download and try to print they aren't sized right.

Thanks

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why do blank VHS tapes come in a box that's open on the side, but pre-recorded VHS tapes come in boxes that open on the bottom?

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The side is where the labels are, so having the opening be there on blanks let's you read the labels when they're shelved side by side. Similar goes for pre-recorded, which, since they are pre-recorded, have their names on the side of the boxes.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's what I figured. Blanks come with two sets of labels though, so you could always just use one for the tape and one for the case. Or they could have had the side be white so you could just write on the box itself.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe they saved paper by not covering the side of the tape?

Top Bottom