• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Screw it, I'm gonna guess:

"I adore this version. Prometheus is the best movie with different scenes coupled as alternatives. The colors are really good. This is the movie that is better than the original one. If you have enormous travels, this will end you on an excellent note."

Review backstroked.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
obviously written in the language of satan.

similar to what blueyoda speaks. :p

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Screw it, I'm gonna guess:

"I adore this version. Prometheus is the best movie with different scenes coupled as alternatives. The colors are really good. This is the movie that is better than the original one. If you have enormous travels, this will end you on an excellent note."

Review backstroked.

Original:

J'ai adoré cette version ! Prometheus est bien mieux avec les différentes scènes coupés et alternatives. Les couleurs sont très belles. Cette est mieux que le film original je trouve. Il y a eu un énorme travail, je met donc une excellente note !

Translation:

I loved this version! Prometheus is a lot better with the deleted and alternate scenes. The colors are really beautiful. I found this to be better than the original film. There was a lot of work done, so I'm giving this an excellent mark!

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
random thought:
Cadbury_RoyalDark.jpg

MWRK

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Anyone here follow this series by CinemaSins?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gonna start a thread and probably call it "your favorite cut" title should say it all, but it can be from a movie or a show or a fanedit or your own project, just gotta render my favorite cut.

...Why am I posting this here? Damn decaffe don't do sh!t.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gatos said:
random thought:
Cadbury_RoyalDark.jpg

I just ate an entire bar of this today, and had a headache within an hour. I guess it's not uncommon for chocolate to give some people headaches (although in some people it actually helps relieve headaches, go figure!).

So my friends, a moment of silence for me, as I think I am officially stuck in the chocolate friend zone - looking but no touching :(

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gatos said:
I just ate an entire bar of this today, and had a headache within an hour.

Catman, didja check the expiration date? :shock:

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ssj said:
Catman, didja check the expiration date? :shock:

Damn. Maybe I shoulda done that. I need to start doing that for meat, poultry and fish as well...

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just tuned in to watch Jimmy Fallon's first night as host of The Tonight Show and heard that the announcer say that his guest tonight would be Will Smith and U2. Really!?! That's the best you can do for your first show? Will Smith and U2? :lol:

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know. I was just expecting somebody more impressive than Will Smith as a first guest. I know U2 is a pretty big name band, so I guess he did alright with them, but I've never liked U2 so that's probably why I'm disappointed in his choice for a first night musical guest.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn sleep paralysis. I haven't suffered from this since I was a little kid and then last night I suffer from it four times in a two hour time span. WTF!?!

Top Bottom