• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can 'flare up' be a compound word 'flareup'?

ETA: nah, doesn't look right.

ETA2: FLAREUP, no, that doesn't look right either.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ That could work, and looks better, thanks!

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Can 'flare up' be a compound word 'flareup'?

ETA: nah, doesn't look right.

ETA2: FLAREUP, no, that doesn't look right either.

There are creams that can help with that flare-up...

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BOOOOOOOOO :p

206123_v1.jpg

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
BOOOOOOOOO :p

206123_v1.jpg

Yeah, that's so sad. One of my favorite parts of Roger Rabbit is its satire of that whole thing.

"Only a 'Toon would think up that crazy freeway thing!" - Eddie Valiant

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So I was on Facebook a little earlier and one of the horror pages I follow was wishing Jennifer Tilly a happy birthday. They posted a pic of her and Tiffany, the doll she voiced in "Bride Of Chucky" and "Seed Of Chucky", and the caption said that she was born on this day in 1958. I quickly did the math in my head and came to the shocking realization that she's 55 years old! :shock: Damn! That can't be right. But a quick look at her IMDB page confirms it. I wouldn't have given her more than 42-43. She still looks the same as when she did Bride Of Chucky back in 98, and something tells me she'll still look just as sexy in another 10 years.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh Captain, I usually hold you in such high regard...:(

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One amusing thing about being a Meetup.com member is you get an email blast whenever someone decides to create a group, and some of the group ideas are pretty amusingly terrible. To wit:

Dating for shorter people:Single parties and social events.

Hey, genius! Women already have a "dating for shorter women" version of dating. They call it "dating". :lol:

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Procrastination is a power creative force. Instead of studying for the past two hours, I brainstormed the first half of a rather long story that could be pretty cool. Maybe one day...

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I recently decided to start checking out pawn shops for some used DVD's. I'm more interested in the rare/OOP ones and pawn shops are a good place to find them. Lately though I started noticing that this one pawn shop near my house, that I've been going to for years, has some non-region 1 DVD's. When I was there last week I came across Spanish region 2 DVD's of "Police Academy 3", "Purple Rain", Terminator 2: Ultimate Edition", and "Austin Powers In Goldmember". They also had a region 2 French DVD of "Il Postino", and a region 2 Italian DVD of "Desperately Seeking Susan". I went to another pawn shop and they had a region 2/4 Brazilian DVD of "X2". And just today I came across the region 2 UK DVD of "Almost Famous" at another pawn shop. I'm thinking of checking out some pawn shops downtown, in some more culturally diverse neighborhoods (if that's even the correct term), to see if I can come across some more. And hopefully some worth picking up. Has anybody else, in Canada or the US, noticed non-region 1 DVD's in their local pawn shops?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Has anybody else, in Canada or the US, noticed non-region 1 DVD's in their local pawn shops?

I don't ever visit my local pawn shops. I really should though.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I did something at the library today that I'm extremely ashamed of. I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyways. I just couldn't help myself. Nobody saw me do it except for the woman at the check-out. At least she didn't tell anyone. At least I hope not. I don't now how I'll ever be able to live with myself again. Knowing I did what I did. Well, what's done is done, right? I guess I only have myself to blame. I mean nobody forced me to start that fifty-thousand movie challenge, right? Twilight was right there, and I'd have to watch it eventually. Might as well grab it now while they had a copy on hand. I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest. :lol:

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
for shame, FC, for shame. how will you atone?

by fanediting twilight? :-D

Top Bottom