• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmmm, thanks [MENTION=8139]Captain Khajiit[/MENTION] , I'll try that. Hey, we have mention tags now?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I sure wish I knew about Womble's 'select right' function long ago *le sigh*

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why does HYPOSODIQUE DANS L'EAU look like it'd translate as EAT DAN'S HYPERSODIUM ?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Man, Goldsmith's themes for the Burbs are AWESOME!

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TED. . . what a waste of a good idea. the CGI deserved better. cute teddy bear; liked that he was crude and hedonistic. but sloppy writing/storytelling meant one funny moment per 30 flat ones.

at almost two hours, it felt like a drag.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
That was a good idea? Huh.

Yeah, the very idea of this movie is what prevented me to watch it.
Oh, and every teasers and videos of it.
Oh, and Mark Walberg is in it.
Oh, and 90% of comedies don't really make laugh a lot anymore anyway.

Side note:
If I want to watch TED, I watch this:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love it when I go into town and people are nice.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As I enter grad school at 29 and am surrounded by 22 and 23 year old females who just graduated from college, two quotes from Community have been echoing in my head:

1)
(Ok this actually doesn't completely apply to me, I did have a landline for a long ass time though but that was because the places where I lived were dead zones with zero reception. BUT I'm still rocking a flip phone which is super tedious to text with - don't get me started on that T9 crap, its not helpful and doesn't make things easier. Also I use the word 'album' all the time.)

2)
(This definitely applies to be since I don't have a smartphone I'm not doing anything except texting or actually talking on my cellphone)

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
gatos, you have been generation-gapped. [insert bull whip sound effect here.]

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Enjoy it while you can! When I went back to school at 29 it was kinda fun hanging with younger girls. Somewhere around 32 it stopped being fun. In just a few short years cool older dude becomes creepy older dude.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
geminigod said:
Enjoy it while you can! When I went back to school at 29 it was kinda fun hanging with younger girls. Somewhere around 32 it stopped being fun. In just a few short years cool older dude becomes creepy older dude.

Hahaha, I'll keep that in mind.

Top Bottom