• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Canadatown is superior to Canadaville in every way. Even the beaches of Lake Superior are superior in Canadatown.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Canadatown is superior to Canadaville in every way. Even the beaches of Lake Superior are superior in Canadatown.

I didn't organize the thing. We should just all be glad it wasn't in Canadaburgh

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hooray for new "No Unread Posts" message!

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Hooray for new "No Unread Posts" message!

Does anyone know if there is a fast way to automatically jump to your last post in a thread? Its really annoying when I haven't checked the forum for a week.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Go to your profile and click latest posts.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Mmm, icecream sandwich! :) I wish I didn't eat it already so I could eat it now. :(

Mmmmm, icecream sandwich! :( I wish I had already ate it, because it has melted so now I can't eat it :)

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
Go to your profile and click latest posts.

But that doesn't allow me to jump to that point in the thread so I can quickly read what came after my last post.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well then, don't stay away for a week. ;)

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jeejuss. Demetrious Johnson moves like he's had his synaptic transmissions cybernetically overclocked.

7.gif

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Are you suffering from bit rot or something?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is it a sign of cheap aluminum or sharp ice when you poke a hole in a can of Coke while trying to put it in the ice box in the freezer?

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wasn't the space large enough for the kid to pass through the fence instead of climbing it and loose such time?

hqdefault.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ha! I think Allan Grant must have said "f*ck you, kids. If I can't fit through and have to climb over, you have to climb your asses up the fence too." :lol:

Top Bottom