• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Fanedit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I copied direct from google images, still no joy.

The picture wasn't even that funny. Just Obama smoking a cigarette. Just chalk it up to my retardation/dementia.

I gotta go clean up my drool.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Some sites don't let you hotlink, Google can't fix that.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Microwave Ham and Cheese Toasties.

Actually quite edible, thought they'd be terrible, I was wrong.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
No one built Skynet, that's human propaganda.

Skynet might be growing up right now in some Google lab. Search for info about the new quantum computers. Google and some defense company just bought one of these from a company making them.

-----
Frantic Canadian, How can you live in Canada and never have heard about pipes freezing in winter?? Maybe the laws of physics really are different in Canada?!?!?

Here's a brain teaser: Why does ice float instead of sink to bottom of water like a rock? (hint: related to the freezer explosion phenomenon.)

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
geminigod said:
Skynet might be growing up right now in some Google lab. Search for info about the new quantum computers. Google and some defense company just bought one of these from a company making them.

Ennemy founded.
Ennemy founded.
Ennemy founded.
Send T800 against human called geminigod.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=10512]geminigod[/MENTION] is omniscient and omnipresent. He cannot be killed. It's all in the name.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
like any other god, he's killable if you use the chefblade. . . and are empowered by its runes. ;-)

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Um... Just watched 'Mama'... That is one of the most laughably bad movies I have ever seen. For those who have seen it, please explain the ending to me. I am bemused and baffled. Oh, and the CG was extremely shitty.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
geminigod said:
Frantic Canadian, How can you live in Canada and never have heard about pipes freezing in winter?? Maybe the laws of physics really are different in Canada?!?!?

I've definitely heard of pipes freezing during winter. I just always assumed that it was because the water in the pipes had frozen. And that mixed with the already cold weather, and the fact that pipes are made out of metal, caused the pipes themselves to freeze.

geminigod said:
Here's a brain teaser: Why does ice float instead of sink to bottom of water like a rock? (hint: related to the freezer explosion phenomenon.)

Ice floats because it has a lower density than water.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No way, Keith Allen has just walked into the cafe I'm in! Gonna try and have a chat before he goes.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
njvc said:
geminigod is omniscient and omnipresent. He cannot be killed. It's all in the name.

Not by a computer anyway. A beautiful woman is a different story... So maybe a computer disguised as a babe like in T3 could take me down.

Frantic Canadian said:
Ice floats because it has a lower density than water.

Bingo. So if the density is lower, that means the volume has expanded when the water froze. Hence the kaboomy of the can in the freezer. Water is very unique about how it freezes. Most other stuff gets more dense when it freezes.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's all in that link I posted.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, OK Cupid... I'll admit it; I've missed ye:

image.jpg

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Science which involves studies into oogling women's breasts is always good.

So, wait a minute. Does that mean, then, that the years I've spent reading 'jazz' mags and watching the German satellite channels late at night years ago has made my heart as strong as an Ox? Brings a whole new meaning to the song 'She blinded me with science'.

Top Bottom