• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

If I'm not mistaken, which I am, that still is from The Guild*; a very funny comedy web series starring Felicia Day of Eureka Fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_guild

I was wondering if you're a fellow fan, but since it isn't please disregard my ramblings :D

In my defence there an episode of the Guild with a lot of old TV show characters in it including the Flash Gordon guy.

Ah! Lol, nah it's from the Ted movie. :)

nOmArch said:
If I'm not mistaken, which I am, that still is from The Guild*; a very funny comedy web series starring Felicia Day of Eureka Fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_guild

I was wondering if you're a fellow fan, but since it isn't please disregard my ramblings :D

In my defence there an episode of the Guild with a lot of old TV show characters in it including the Flash Gordon guy.

I love The Guild. You might be interested in this.

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/to...e-Ridiculousness/post/624437/#TopicPost624437

Vork is a funny character. However, I think Grevious would be funnier with the lines from that demented Futurama robot.

social_phobia.jpg

social-anxiety-disorder-treatment1.jpg

keep-calm-and-cheer-up-for-fuck-sake.png

She could have just asked me for help! I have a unique probe that specializes in finding pussy.

geminigod said:
She could have just asked me for help! I have a unique probe that specializes in finding pussy.

Go on...

Either as long as it's in unnecessarily exquisite detail.

I finally grew a pair and bought some goat cheese, and it is good, and cheaper, and less sodium. All that time I was being fussy for nothing! :lol:

Rogue-theX said:
I finally grew a pair and bought some goat cheese, and it is good, and cheaper, and less sodium. All that time I was being fussy for nothing! :lol:

Goat cheese is alright, but I'm steering clear of goat milk. That just sounds a little too gross for me.

I pretty much steer clear of milk all together now.

Goat cheese rocks. I'm not about to give up cow dairy though.

I want more Wallace &Gromit and Shaun the sheep.

New kids shows, particularly of the CGI variety just plain suck. Don't tell me about Yo Crappa Crappa or any other "hip" kids crap. It's all junk.

Frantic Canadian said:
Goat cheese is alright, but I'm steering clear of goat milk. That just sounds a little too gross for me.

Why? Goats milk tastes fine (although semi skimmed is way better than full fat) and is a great substitute if you have a dairy allergy like I do. It's shedloads better than any of the other dairy or non dairy alternatives which all taste, frankly, like arse.

Clearly you've never had chocolate soy milk.

Back
Top Bottom