• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I heard that Rick Astley is a huge Pixar fan and has a huge collection of Pixar movies and shorts. He's a nice guy too, so he'd probably loan any of them to you. Though, he's not going to give you Up.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
QuickCut said:
I heard that Rick Astley is a huge Pixar fan and has a huge collection of Pixar movies and shorts. He's a nice guy too, so he'd probably loan any of them to you. Though, he's not going to give you Up.

How completey random :?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I beat the headache I had. I used a semi-cold-damp cloth, this, and some simi-cold water for drinking with. Hopefully it isn't a quick fix.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Decaffinated Coffee is a hell of a drug.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
Decaffinated Coffee is a hell of a drug.

Decaffinated???? :?

Then why even drink coffee? :D

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn computers with their fuckey batteries and fuckey adapters (or whatever the problem may be)!!! :x

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pooped priest punts on prolonged pontifying! Post-prime prelate prays (presumably) Paradise-posted Polish predecessor won't protest.

:-D

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Pooped priest punts on prolonged pontifying! Post-prime prelate prays (presumably) Paradise-posted Polish predecessor won't protest.

:-D

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Calvin and Hobbes and photography! :)

calvin_hobbes_snowmonster.jpg

GEN0y.jpg

Made-some-Calvin-Hobbes-walls9.jpeg

obwav.jpg

CalvinHobbesChristmas.jpg

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Saw those egger other day. Great stuff. Calvin and Hobbes always reminds me off how much the current Sunday comics suck.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Those are awesome! But where did you get the full size versions? The page you linked to only has smaller versions that you can't click on.

Top Bottom