• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was gonna stop centering images anyway, even though it's a cherished habit of mine (never meant to offend anyone or be rude; I just think non-centered images look like arse). My (second) question is, though, do people feel the same way about videos? Can vimeos even by played on phone browsers? :)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes vimeo can be played on phones, although recently my dolphin browser decided suddenly to no longer even show that there is a video there. I've never had problems playing youtube vids on my phone.

In other words, don't center ANYTHING please.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Q2, can you make the snow left justified? I can't see all the snow.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, that's snow on our screens? And here I've been trying to scratch the white specks off of my monitor . . . :p

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am here to report that the phrase TANSTAFL is pure malarkey.

This week I was rewarded with a free sandwich from the nearby deli. It was for some gay ass "promote safety in the workplace" thing. I just simply wrote "I observed Michael T blah blah blah and thanked him for being safe". Bam, free lunch.

Then when I got that free sandwich, because it was my seventh I got a coupon for another free sandwich.

Bam, two free lunches in a row.

Myth debunked.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe he's confused because you missed an "A."

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah see, but I had TWO free lunches so that extra A would have erroneous.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, they still might not have been free. probably caused a wrinkle in the space-time fabric. maybe tomorrow the yakuza come lookin' for yo' ass.

:p

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, they're not actually free. The restaurant absorbed the cost as a promotional gimmick. So while you may not have paid for it, someone did.

Just what you wanted, right? Some Economics 101 when all you're trying to do is celebrate the fact that you got a couple of sandwiches. :p

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hear Reave has a Toe fetish, here you go Reave:
img_4610-2.jpeg

EDIT: That'll have to do.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why can't they make more than three flavors of Gummy Worms? With all the fruits in existence you'd think there'd be a plethora of flavors, but no, just three. And why not spice it up and venture outside the fruit world? What about soda flavored Gummy Worms? Or desert flavored Gummy Worms? And with bacon being so popular you'd think that they'd have bacon flavored Gummy Worms too.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm still waiting for the Disney animated spinoff series, Adventures of the Gummy Worms.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For Neg and I, this classic Onion shirt tells a literal truth:

4808.jpg

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, I'm now officially rooting for Baltimore.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Only way to get that out of my head:

Top Bottom