• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full disclosure: i come from the cat god. :p

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-creates-man.jpg

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Are peanut butter and cheez whiz sandwiches as good as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
how do minotaurs feel about bulls?

about cows?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
peanut butter and cheez whiz sandwiches

Rogue-theX said:

I was having some slices of bread with cheese whiz and I got curious. Don't think I'd want to try it though. Cream cheese on toast with Frank's Red Hot though is awesome!

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
*mumbles something incoherent*... crabs. You gotta shave one testicle and all the crabs will go over to the other testicle. You gotta light the hair on fire on that one. When they all go scurrying out you take an icepick and fucking stab every single one of them!

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Are peanut butter and cheez whiz sandwiches as good as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
Rogue-theX said:

Frantic Canadian said:
I was having some slices of bread with cheese whiz and I got curious. Don't think I'd want to try it though. Cream cheese on toast with Frank's Red Hot though is awesome!

Okay, so I just had to try it. And you know what? Actually not bad. Not great, but not vomit-inducing either. Strange thing is, I'd take one bite and taste the peanut butter more than the cheese whiz, but then I'd take another bite and I'd taste the cheese whiz more than the peanut butter. The taste would alternate. Strange. I don't think I'll have another one though. One was enough. Next up cheese whiz and jam.

Yeah, no. I'm not trying that. :lol:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I new a guy who liked to dip cheezies in soda.

Top Bottom