• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Why are there people like blueyoda?! Why is there so much trouble in the world?!!

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?

why is the equestrian an olympic event? why does the horse have to work so hard? what if we had to pole vault or swim with cats our backs?

Don't even get me started on dressage...

And where the hell was dodgeball?! But shot put is still a thing? Are you frickin' kidding me?!

Why can't I hug every cat?

You can Frink. You really can.

lonely+miserable+songs.jpg

Im gonna change my name to Jean-Claude - Danger - Pistachio Gibson Rickenbacker Pistolero.

I want to see that on a driver's license.

"I hate robbing banks."

HEEEEEYYYYY-EEEEEEYYYY...

Sexy weight. :lol:

Neglify said:
Trailer Park Boys ftw

I hate the Trailer Park Boys. Ricky annoys the hell out me.

BTW. don't enter "Trailer Park Boys suck" as your search query on Google Images. I was not expecting that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom