• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does it bother her that you don't know how to spell "you"?

;)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They're easy to fool at that age.

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like this quote:

John Gardner's thoughts on the value of fiction: "It helps us to know what we believe, reinforces those qualities that are noblest in us, leads us to feel uneasy about our faults and limitations."

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:typing:

Neg eats the yellow snow.

:puke:

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New word time: Editude, plural(?)
Exhibit a: "TMBTM is the best faneditor out there, i give up" - "What kind of editude is that?"
Exhibit b: "No one understands my edits so ill just make them for me and mine" - "Well with that kind of editude your never going to improve on your editing skillz!!!!1.oh five"
1. a settled way of thinking about ones fanedits, typically reflected in ones posts.
2. a position of the post proper to or imply an action or mental state concerning edits:
"Rogue was NOT in a state of despair after seeing WOTS:II, he instead got way ballzy and ambitious, even more so than before"

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
darthhan.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations! You have found the Secret Fanedit. This was long considered a myth, but let me assure you, it's real.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Poor Neglify. The man's self-esteem and self-control problems are really getting a bit out of hand.

screencapn.png

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's a pretty good banner QuickCut. May I suggest that you put a border around the eye to make it stand out more? And maybe make the background a little less bright.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anything you ask, your highness.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry, Neg. I ended up leaving the banner alone :-( But I made some other revisions.

screencap2.png

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The reserved spots should be on the left.

QuickCut

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No offense, sir, but, well, sir, if one is reading left to right, sir, doesn't it make sense that the the newest edits would be on the left, sir, and the older ones could fill up the reserved spaces, sir? :cry:

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i just received the dispatch.

henceforth, i shall address his neglificence as "your grace" or "my liege." :p

Top Bottom