• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
fuck+yea.png

This. Awesomeness dude.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Terry's Chocolate Orange with honeycomb flavoured caramel pieces

mmMMmmMMMmmm

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thats it, Calander. From now on, you and i are enemies, if i see you or any of your kind ANYWHERE i will wipe you off the face of the earth. Nevsky style.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh damn, THE COFFEE IS KICKING IN!!! Again!!!

167511_COFFEE.gif

rogue-sign.jpg

coffee.gif

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I need a Kindle fucking Stat!

EDIT: Also Trinity & Beyond is a bloody excellent documentary.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Greggs sausage rolls are flipping gorgeous, their donuts are crap.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can anyone recommend some music like in these trailers, or even tell me what specific type of music it is? (the music in the tron video i am referring to starts around the 2 min mark):

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank's Gemini, Im more-or-less on track now, or im on the trail now... or; I caught the scent, ah you get the idea :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Before leaving the base for good that afternoon, I chatted for a few minutes with an absurdly pretty fellow sailor in the galley back on Tuesday, and lo, she seemed really sweet-natured, too. In the course of the conversation, she asks me my age. I'm almost 26, she's, uh, ... 18.

Oy. :p

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whaddya take me for, That Yellow Bastard?! :oops:

The Half-Your-Age Plus Seven Rule clearly puts my lower dating limit at 19.5, but I'd be seriously weirded out dating a gal who couldn't go to a bar without a fake ID... :p

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Whaddya take me for, That Yellow Bastard?! :oops:

The Half-Your-Age Plus Seven Rule clearly puts my lower dating limit at 19.5, but I'd be seriously weirded out dating a gal who couldn't go to a bar without a fake ID... :p

why would u seriously be weirded out dating someone who couldn't go to the bar without a fake id?

i can actually understand that tho. happy to say that the lovely lady that I've been dating for the last six months is only 4 years younger than I. though, it does make going to the bar a little more difficult. but really i wasn't one to go to the bar to begin with. i think i've only been like 3 or 4 times.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So you're 24; she's 20... half of 24 is 12, plus 7 is 19, so you two are okay... just. :p

Top Bottom