• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well without having seen or heard anything about this movie, i predict this movie will suck!

Just kidding.
but yeah, it will likely suck.

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Probably won't be as big a waste of time as the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still, though. *angry sigh*

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
I just heard they are filming part of a Totall Recall remake near my area. Really? a totall recall remake? why?
They think that no one recalls the original! :p

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
They think that no one recalls the original! :p
walter.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Im watching some show right now about genetics and they had a section of it dedicated to this... austrian? woman who has some "disorder" called synisthesia (<-spelling?), so it has something to do with the connections in her brain, sight, taste and sound are connected for her, so if she hears music she will see the colors of the notes and also "taste" the notes. INCREDIBLE!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah it's quite common actually, horizon did a fascinating programme about it a few years ago where they had people with different kinds synaesthesia with a couple of similar subjects like one guy had his taste and vision linked together and unfortunately for him everytime he sees his landlord he gets a taste of IIRC old socks and another woman who could see words coming out of peoples moths when they were talking.

Damn interesting subject.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone know what movie this is from?
scarjo_popcorn.gif

(If it does not show up, it's the one with Charlize Theron eating popcorn (I think it's Mrs. Theron))

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aint that ScarJo? Maybe A Love Song for Bobby Long?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ScarJo? Haha!

Looks right, I'll check it out, thank's Gaith :)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I looked around and didnt find one, so now i am double checking; does anyone know if we have a "Random Footage Needed" thread?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank's Throw, yep, that was the sub forum i checked :)

If im good and make that other thx thread, and eat my veggies, and do the dishes, then i'll allow myself the privelage of making a Random Footage Need thread :D

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just stumbled across the movie Red Sun on AMC. A western starring Charles Bronson, Alain Delon, and Toshiro Mifune, from the director of Dr. No? I can't figure out if it has a plot or not, and I almost don't care :eek:

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice! Thanks, Rogue! I think I'd actually seen a link to that before, but had no idea what it was at the time, and certainly no idea that it starred Mifune and Delon.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yay, we can put images in signatures now :D

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In the span of one week I got a kick ass job, just signed a lease on a kick ass new house and met and hit it off with a kick ass young lady.
best week ever?

yes.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
In the span of one week I got a kick ass job, just signed a lease on a kick ass new house and met and hit it off with a kick ass young lady.
best week ever?

yes.

fuck+yea.png

Top Bottom