If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.
zeppelinrox Wrote:first thought is fill a container enough for the water to be neck high and cover the top with something and let the cat splash around violently :twisted:

i ended up doing something quite similar actually but substituted container for shower cubicle, it worked pretty well. Smile
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

Guybrush: Im looking for 30 dead guys and one woman.
Cannibal: I dont want to hear anymore about it.

Ahhh The Cuttlefish & Asparagus or The Vanilla Paste?
-Chinese guy
nOmArch Wrote:how do you clean up a pissed off, 10lb, long haired, shit smeared cat who doesnt like being brushed...

...is what i was asking myself three hours ago.

This wasn't the new one was it? Bear?
"I'm super....dooper serial."

Fanedits: Independence Day Redeclared | Samantha Darko | Accountability | Godzilla: Zilla
Preservations:  A Fistful of Fingers
yep, lucky ol' me... first time ive ever taken a shower with a cat lol

on a side note, once he dried off in my sock drawer (he really didnt like the hairdryer) he has seemed a lot happier and is definitely a lot less cranky, hes going to the vet thursday for a basic checkup and to get him registered so i'll ask the vet as i think he might have a bit of a skin condition as he has some dandruff on his back and the hair there seems very dried out and not at all silky like the rest of him is.

still, i almost got a purr out of him earlier so i guess i must be doing something right.
'Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Bill

-Chinese guy
I wish I had this much balls -

[Image: spaceballs-tattoo.jpg]
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
elbarto1 Wrote:I wish I had this much of a rack -

[Image: spaceballs-tattoo.jpg]
Fixed that for you.
I got the belly down, the moobies are a long way off still Confusedmile:

pointy 50's style moobs at that!

Bill

-Chinese guy
:x really, a 5?

elbarto1 Wrote::x really, a 5?
I am with you there, buddy. Smile Can't rate it twice, but you know I would.
I am a bit disappointed that my history on fanedit.org is nowhere mentioned anymore. It was 5 years of my life.
elbarto1 Wrote::x really, a 5?

Elbarto1 , sorry to make you mad. I can go into more detail if you wish but the rating is mainly based on the fact that I think the titled concept failed. This is not based on anything personal. I understand the amount of work that can go into a FanEdit and the feelings that go with a poor critical reception. The rating is simply my refection of the work in hand.
Species X
Event Horizon: Slashed aka Killer Horizon
Red Sun: Leone-ised
Land Of The Dead: Unrated FanCut
The Bourne Redemption
D-DAY - The Beginning Of The End
V For Vendetta: The FanEdit