If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.
Heresy! It should of course be issues of 2000AD Big Grin .

[Image: 48406387436_fc29ebc5e7_b.jpg]

Not sure what Judge Dredd arresting a cryogenically frozen Jerry Seinfeld (?) says about my life though?
[+] 2 users Like TM2YC's post
Though rejecting the specious nature of the premise, I believe this is the closest to my birth date.

[Image: latest?cb=20180402043921]
[Image: 59b10d249ce4c75faa9778803a266c74--comic-...-books.jpg]
[Image: bab219e5bf85de27238f71cf5a5adda2.jpg]
[Image: 446931._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg]
[Image: 61Xyuq5tGPL.jpg]
[Image: wolverine-miniseries-20060519054158510-1..._1024w.jpg]
[Image: 51SDyx8VhPL._SL500_.jpg]
[Image: 61cFrv9s9IL.jpg]

That Marvel Fanfare cover is so deliciously Freudian.
Prudes need prunes.
For those of us born between '85 and '95, you can look up the exact Calvin and Hobbes for your birth date: random selection linked. (Actually, it looks as though that site counts reprints, so if you were born in '85 or '95 itself, check to see if you got the real thing.)
[+] 1 user Likes Gaith's post
(07-29-2019, 04:23 PM)Gaith Wrote: For those of us born between '85 and '95, you can look up the exact Calvin and Hobbes for your birth date

[Image: hkCgzkv.jpg]

Oh hell ya!
Prudes need prunes.
As the result of a cancelled flight from Stuttgart to Munich, today I learned I am not really all that comfortable going 200km per hour in a taxi.
[+] 1 user Likes Moe_Syzlak's post
I really want to hear Arnold Schwarzenegger say "Bachman-Turner Overdrive".
Prudes need prunes.
Oddly, I want to see him walking around with a sousaphone so that I can mercilessly mock him for his tuba.  If it plays out the way I hope, the exchange could justify the existence of Kindergarten Cop.  This could be the miracle that puts me one step closer to sainthood.
[+] 1 user Likes CatBus's post
Just sat down and watched Time Bandits, which I was under the impression was the Arrow blu-ray. As I watched I was thinking what a poor transfer it was in comparison to what I was expecting - turns out I watched a much older release. The peeps at CEX put the wrong disc in when I bought it (I remember seeing both editions for the same price at the time).

It's been a few months, but hopefully I can get a refund without too much hassle. It's a shame that the correct Arrow disc will be long gone now. Thankfully it seems to be at a good price online atm.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
Currently cleaning out my kitchen....

[Image: zDEWN77.gif]
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 2 users Like The Scribbling Man's post