• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Happy New Year All!

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, we're about 5 hours away here in the UK - I suspect Uncanny Antman is sleeping off his hangover already and Boon/Heinrich are probably well on their way now ;-)

So Happy New Year Faneditors and Fanedit Fans. I predict 2010 to be an even bigger year for FE.org

Cheers! :grin:

Happy New Year White43 and Happy New Year to everyone at Fanedit.org!

How time flies when you're having fun! :)
Best wishes to all!

A bit less than 9 hours to go here, but Happy New Year from NY too! :)

Happy New Year my fanedit friends. May 2010 bring us happy lives, more free time (for fanediting ;) ) and healthy families :) cheers.

tumblr_kv1ay0HA8C1qzeqyio1_500.jpg

Happy new year to all my friends in the cloud!
best wishes and hugs and rainbows!
:smile:

Happy New Year One and All!! 8)

:smile: A HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody! :smile:

Happy new year you all!!!

may this year bring some results...

2009:

- fucked up the chance of getting something together for the world
- gave the peace price to some smiling somehow nice guy which doesn´t do much
- voted for a conservative government in germany to bring back politics which intelligent people thought long gone
- missed the chance of bringing the world closer together meaning west/east, america&europe vs. russia
- missed any fucking chance of learning anything out of this economic crisis whcih will be more serious in the time to come than we might know...

2010:

it only can be better...

I'm late, tired and a bit drunk, but I can still form coherent sentences in my head, so Happy new year everyone!

2009: Memento Mori.

2010: Memento Vitae!

Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year :smile:

Personally I think the last 10 years was pants, felt like the whole world was devolving.

We had Terrorism, Illegal Wars, The Failure of Politics, Global Warming, Celebrity Culture, it's like everyone just took leave of their senses. Good thing I suppose is when you hit rock bottom the only way is up, so it's not all bad.

So I'm glad to see the back of the noughties & I'm gonna temporarily put my sceptism aside for a minute & look forward to this new decade. :)

FatherMerrin said:
Happy New Year :smile:

Personally I think the last 10 years was pants, felt like the whole world was devolving.

We had Terrorism, Illegal Wars, The Failure of Politics, Global Warming, Celebrity Culture, it's like everyone just took leave of their senses. Good thing I suppose is when you hit rock bottom the only way is up, so it's not all bad.

So I'm glad to see the back of the noughties & I'm gonna temporarily put my sceptism aside for a minute & look forward to this new decade. :)

Could not agree more. I hope this new year (and decade) is very kind to you all. Happy New Year!!! :)

FatherMerrin said:

I did some extraordinary things in the noughties, but it has also possibly been the worst period of my life. I'm hoping the next 10 will be better. :)

Back
Top Bottom