• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Clash Of The Titans 2010

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The new trailer is awesome but maybe shows too much,
I don't know, after all we already know the story so the few surprises will be the creatures new design: and we almost see all of them in this trailer!)
It's a pretty cool trailer (although I fear a CGI debat!) but the look of the movie is so much like The Lord Of The Ring it's almost laughable.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/clashofthetitans/

I'm looking forward to this film. Looks good.

that´s one of my childhood allstars. saw it about ten times...

please let them not fuck this up.

look at that:
Clash-Of-The-Titans-Picked-Up-By-Namco-Bandai.jpg

it´s awesome and they didn´t even have cgi back then!

:shock:

Will see this one in theatre for sure! ;)

Heinrich said:
that´s one of my childhood allstars. saw it about ten times...

please let them not fuck this up.

look at that:
Clash-Of-The-Titans-Picked-Up-By-Namco-Bandai.jpg

it´s awesome and they didn´t even have cgi back then!

:shock:

I couldnt agree more i love ray harryhausen films beats cgi films everytime.

looks cool, but the music in that trailer is f*#&ing terrible. Because there is intense action, we need some lame football heavy metal? weak.

Heavy metal rules!
isthatabanjo.jpg

yeeehaaaa!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(That Oz picture was my first choice for this thread but could not find it that quick on the web) ;)
I'm on a Metallica forum and someone use this picture as avatar.

Okay now back to COTT!

ThrowgnCpr said:
looks cool, but the music in that trailer is f*#&ing terrible. Because there is intense action, we need some lame football heavy metal? weak.

i thought that too...heavy metal sounds bad at the best of times but this score is terrible.

I'm surprised you did not pick up this picture, Heinrich... -_-

James_Hetfield_hawaii.jpg

Poor James, don't worry, I'll be at Lyon, france the 23 may 2010!

Okay, now back to COTT!

I got caught climbing a fence at a metallica concert once ...the policeman said "you get back and watch" :D

I got caught climbing a fence at a metallica concert once ...the policeman said "you get back and watch"

metallica concert? i don´t think so. I guess you are more the celine dion type of guy!

:smile:

and my oh my on this last pic james looks like he just ate a biig jellyfish and half of it is running down his chin.

sick heavy metal dudes! almost as cruel as eating a pigeon head!

Back
Top Bottom