• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Matrix Squared Revised by Spence reauthored to SL

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey guys,

I have re-encoded the new MATRIX SQUARED REVISED by Spence, because I don't like to burn DL, they are just too expensive. I used a 6-pass CCE setting and got a real fine quality for the movie. the audio was left untouched (was ac3 2.0 anyway).
For space reasons I could not keep the deleted fight scenes extra (which was 20 minutes), but both of the alternate endings.
I reauthored the DVD with an all new menu (looks quite nice).

So, if anyone is interested in a high quality single layer version of the new Matrix Squared, tell me and I will upload it.
I know many of you use DVD shrink, but I really wouldn't recommend it for a 2h33m movie.

Yes please!

I haven't beaten my burner with a ball-peen hammer, enough, yet, so I'm not getting usable DL's out of it yet. (I've got one bit of advice left to try).

I haven't had time to watch it on the computer.

RS upload would be extra-nice. I'd post that to the newsgroups right away.

Will do it over the weekend, jaiman.

I just skimmed over this, and noticed a couple little hiccups. In the first Alternate Ending, the picture locks up while the disc is still playing. And when watching the main edit, there are some extra frames during the middle of the scene where neo is about to kiss trinity as she is dying.

I assume that the first one could be a unpacking error, but the second is definitely extra frames. I'll just have to watch this and ignore them I guess, I loved the first version of Matrix squared!

I never got the PM you sent on the emergency, backup forum before this one came back online. Did you say where you uploaded it? I couldn't find it on the main page. (sorry I missed it again)

I'd really like to check this spence edit out. Could someone please re-upload it to fanedit.info?

I might still have this. Send me a pm to remind me.

boon23 said:
Hey guys,

I have re-encoded the new MATRIX SQUARED REVISED by Spence, because I don't like to burn DL, they are just too expensive. I used a 6-pass CCE setting and got a real fine quality for the movie. the audio was left untouched (was ac3 2.0 anyway).
For space reasons I could not keep the deleted fight scenes extra (which was 20 minutes), but both of the alternate endings.

So, if anyone is interested in a high quality single layer version of the new Matrix Squared, tell me and I will upload it.
I know many of you use DVD shrink, but I really wouldn't recommend it for a 2h33m movie.

Hello, I know I'm way late to the party, but is this still available in any form?

numb3r5ev3n said:
boon23 said:
Hey guys,

Hello, I know I'm way late to the party, but is this still available in any form?

It's been ten years. Rules have changed, you can't ask that here. Read the rules please. http://www.fanedit.org/rules/

addiesin said:
It's been ten years. Rules have changed

Indeed they have. Posts edited to remove the hyperlink to info. Sorry, you'll have to find another way into the Matrix.

Back
Top Bottom