• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Misfits

Episode 3 didn't really go anywhere. The runner's big reveal seemed a bit like it was swiped from Heroes, and put the brakes on the story arc. Plus the episode's Big Bad was a bit too "monster of the week" for my liking. I hope they've got something good for the next episode to keep it going.

Well we've only have three left now anyway so next weeks had better be good cos the series finale isn't too far away. :(

This show really needs an 8-12 episode run per series imo.

OK, I'm REALLY not sure about all this. Ep 4 seems to be moving forward again, and
the death of Future-Simon
was... eh... not really sure what to think. They are however charging headlong into the Monster-Of-The-Week formula, and the next episode doesn't look any different. I would hate for the show to become just another Smallville, only with chavs.

Yeah MOTW is getting a bit dull although I did enjoy the GTA shenanigans. In fact I'd go as far to say try and drop the whole powers thing a bit and get back to some good old fashioned character development.

Seeing Nathan getting chainsawed would of been hilarious though.

Ghostcut said:
I would hate for the show to become just another Smallville, only with chavs

+1

Oh wow been so busy I completely forgot about this, so double yay as I get to watch 2 episodes back to back. No ones mentioned series finale yet so could it be true we're getting a longer run than 6?

I didn't like Ep 6, felt like a cop-out. But there's an Xmas special......

Oh what? Why? What is it with Irish dudes leaving shows? *Ahem, Aidan Turner*

He was like the one reason to watch......

'Barry' probably only has another season in him from a character perspective as well. I can imagine Sheehan is probably concentrating on his film career instead. Which is slightly a shame, he was wasted talent in 'Season of the Witch'

Must do, no Barry character in any episode.

I meant Simon, who Nathan refers to as 'Barry' when he can't think of his name (and I couldn't think of his name either yesterday) :p

Yay series 3 has started :cool: lets hope the writers learned a few things from series 2 ie no monster of the week.

EDIT:
Episode 1 was really good, apart from no Nathan. I didn't like his replacement much but then I didn't Like Nathan much when I first started watching either. Love the fact that Kelly is now a rocket scientist. and Curtis can now turn into a girl.

Back
Top Bottom