• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Brute: fun, free internet fighting game

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I recently started a fun little internet fighting game where you can make these little guys who fight each other (for no apparent reason) and gain powerups and such. It's automated, so there's no learning curve to speak of. Just watch them get stronger and more impressive.

Just go here: http://mumblin.mybrute.com/

...then you can create your own fighter and watch them go! :) You don't even have to login or anything. Just save your address and go back whenever you want. You can enter them in tournaments as well.

You can also join my clan if you wish: http://mybrute.com/team/153526

P.S. Don't forget to make a password for yourself! You don't want someone else controlling your brute, after all! :p

I beat a brute called Chuck-Norris tonight. Almost seems wrong. ;)

I´m on level 6 with 29 victories. i feel stronger every day!

FIGHT ME!!!

This is a great "play while you render video" game!

I'm now one of your pupils Ripplin!

Ripplin said:
Fight well, young grasshoppers! :smile: TMBTM, blueyoda and I could call ourselves "The French Connection." Haha.

You're all welcome to join my clan, too: http://mybrute.com/team/153526

It asks me to enter a password, but I created my brute without password in first place. Do I need to create a new brute (and so a new name) and register to be part of the clan?

You should all make passwords because if you don't, someone else could control your brute. :? It's one of the first things I did when I made mine.

ok... I am in your clan now too :) Enjoy defeating me :D

It did not ask me for a password when I created my brute! Where is the register button? (I mean to create a password, not to register for a tournament), sorry I'm a little slow between the ears (I like that english expression! :lol: )

TMBTM said:
It did not ask me for a password when I created my brute! Where is the register button?
That's something you can choose to do later on your brute's main page. I think there's a link right above the section where your weapons and power-ups appear. i.e., right under where it says TMBTM'S CELL. Should be anyway. It's been a while since I did it myself.
sorry I'm a little slow between the ears (I like that english expression! :lol: )
Haha, yeah, that's a good one. :)

Once people register to join the clan, there's a short waiting period because the person that runs it has to approve membership, but it shouldn't take long.

One of my guys got the "thief" ability tonight, which means he can now run up to his opponent, steal their weapon, then use it against them! :smile:

IT'S UP AND RUNNING AGAIN! :smile:

The massive popularity has caused a couple of outages int eh past month or so, but overall, it runs quite smoothly, all things considered.

Hey, think I should ask Bewy to join "The French Connection"? :) Maybe I will.

TMBTM went to Level 3. Woo! :) Oh, and I have asked Bewy. We'll see if he's interested.

I think my brute sucks... , yet I will faithfully keep to him. Maybe someday he will be strong.

boon23 said:
I think my brute sucks... , yet I will faithfully keep to him. Maybe someday he will be strong.
Sometimes it only takes one new weapon or ability to turn a weakling into a true brute. :) One of my guys was nothing special, but then he got the "impact" ability, which knocks the opponent's weapon out of their grasp, and how he's just plain dominant at times!

my brute is getting there slowly.

but more important: i wanted to join the bucketbots but when i go on join clan it doesn´t let me. maybe my brute is to fearsome?

Heinrich said:
my brute is getting there slowly.

but more important: i wanted to join the bucketbots but when i go on join clan it doesn´t let me. maybe my brute is to fearsome?
you need to ask for an invitation and then it has to be granted to you.

Back
Top Bottom