• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

AvP OUTBREAK by Wraith

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP OUTBREAK v1.07 no extended opening

NOTE
This edit is my preferred non extended version. Both will be available.
Both are based on the extended US versions which you must own including Cocoon, Outbreak and Apocalypto to view.
The idea of a Myan Aztec opening and padded military from Outbreak inspired this fanedit.
I could not however get comfortable with the opening edit so this is my preferred version.

HOWEVER

just I was about to post, I hit on the idea of doing the opening in B&W and bingo.
Finally I think it works, but the ALIENesque like opening and the vibe of the sattelite from v1.07 is much truer in tone to the franchise.
Both versions will be available and the colour version I did not use (including other issues) is on the Special Features Disc 2.

I have detailed exhaustively ALL the changes

F O R P U R I S T S
I have rendered a version with the 12 SCORE enhancements removed.
If there is enough demand I will provide.

Please rate and comment...I MAY just incorporate your changes as I did in the X Men fanedits.

Enjoy...and next...a James Bond reworking.

W R A I T H
--------A-v-P-----O-u-t-b-r-e-a-k--------------------------

DISC 1
Movie and About this edit

DISC 2
ALL DELETED SCENES (46 min)
3 Trailers
unused fanedit opening in colour
Abandoned opening titles and trailers.
2 sections of reordered sequences not used

----------------------------------------------------------

original film name: Alien vs Predator, Aliens vs Predator - Requiem, Outbreak (for the extended cut also: Cocoon, Apocalyptico)
new film name : AvP Outbreak
film studio name : various
edit crew name : Wraith
Date Original Film Was Released : between 1985 and 2007
Date Edit Was Released : October 2009
Original Runtime :
AvP 1hr 48 min 31 sec
AvPr 1hr 40 min 49 sec
New Runtime : 2hrs 38min 09 sec (2hrs 34 min 34 sec for v1.07)

Amount of time Cut/Added :
AvP cut by 32 min 06 sec
AvPr cut by 31 min 03 sec
New Title Sequence 2 min 14 sec
Apocalypto footage 1 min 59 sec
Cocoon footage 20 sec
Outbreak Footage 3 min 41 sec
New End Titles 4 min 37 sec

Intention for this fanedit:
AIM to turn the AvP movies into a single and WORTHY member of BOTH franchises by:
removing over exposition
removing repetition
removing misplaced humor
removing all teenagers as much as possible
injecting better pace by reordering and trimming scenes
adding more plot using footage from Outbreak
scoring a FEW dead sections with music to add atmosphere and tie into franchise
In total 114 scenes sequences or dialogue segments were removed. This excludes other structural changes.

I have also noted below the time points where score enhancements occur and the source of those pieces of music.

release information:
NTSC Release at 6000 kbs and at 448 kps 5:1 surround in DL and SL versions

hardware used:
EDITED on DEL Dimension 8300
2 x 1 TB Western Digital SATA Drives
4 gb RAM
Intel 3.2mb GHz Dual Core
Windows XP Sp3
Saphire 1950xt 512mb
Correl Ulead Video Studio 11
DVD Movie Factory 4
Cooledit Pro V 1
Animation in Paint, Photoshop and Photo Pro Plus

List of Changes: v 1.07 (SPOILERS FOLLOW)

SCORE TIME COUNT ENHANCMENTS for v1.07

00 15 21 - Spock Walk from Star Trek the Motion Picture Score EXPANDED ED - Track 13 (HEY it's Jerry Goldsmith, same composer, same year 1979!! same vibe)
00 21 04 - Section from isolated score from original Alien DVD release
00 28 20 - Track 4 Alien 3 Score CD
00 30 42 - Track 1 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
00 35 02 - Track 14 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
00 38 28 - Track 3 Alien 3 Score CD
00 55 01 - Track 7 Aliens CD Score
00 57 39 - Track 5 Aliens CD Score
01 29 05 - Track 8 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
01 52 22 - Track 5 Alien 3 Score CD
02 01 47 - Track 9 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
02 06 58 - Track 9 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)

V 1.07 preferred non extended

Completely new Opening Titles

001 opening from ALIEN 3 up to FOX FADE
002 segues into slowed section of green hue with new title overlay
003 Title opens with Alien 3 music for about 20sec,
004 segues into theme from AvP the Game with BOTH tracks going at the same time,
005 with an overdubbed fade motif from ALIENS and ALIEN
006 Flash at title name overlaps 3 audio effects from Aliens, AvPgame and AvPr the movie
007 TITLE is in the ALIEN font but crashes in a reverse zoom
008 and segues into the opening from Alien and track 12 of Avp Game
009 Opening Zoom from Cocoon 2
010 Transition to B&W
011 crossfades into shots from Apocalypto all trimed. and condensed. B&W solves the blue colouring issue of the Natives.
012 The AvP backstory is moved up to the opening and expanded as follows
013 48 shots are taken from Apocalypto and cropped to the correct aspect ratio
014 This sequence competely restructures the sacrifice into a tighter sequence and virtually no 2 consequtive shots appear next to eachother in the source material
015 Objective to show mans depravity in worshipping the gods with extensive audio work to tie the sequence together and retain key portions of synched sound.
016 AvP flashback shot of the temple pre-explosion is used twice. Once reversed play and contrast corrected to tie into the eclipse
017 Avp second shot is as in the AvP flashback but moved to the front of the sequence to act as a bridge
018 Eclipse flashes to Predator ship
019 Nuclear flash segues into the arrival of the "gods" in the Myan sequence and is not the conclusion of the flashback.
019 Myan sequence from AvP has one shot trim and deletes the nuclear explosion.
020 Voice over from the AvP flashback also removed since it is incredibly annoying.
021 Extensive audio and remade soundaffects for the sequence.
022 The myan opening and AvP flashback are then tied together thematically using music from Goldeneye soundtrack, track 11 Fatal Weakness and Tracck 12 from the AvP predator PC game.
023 Transition from sequence to Myan dig
024 includes back to colour segue
025 Additional scoring acts as bridge
026 Over exposition at the dig and cheese removed.
027 present day dig is split into two and is divided by the
028 relocated Predator ship sequence when the beam drills the hole cutting to
029 de-cheesed satatelite station sequence which is trimmed.
030 which acts as the trigger for the heat bloom detected by the satelite is relocated to here as well
031 voice overlap at tail end ties back to the dig
032 The end of the dig cuts to the helicopter ride which is the first time we meet Miss Woods the intro being deleted as contrived and unrequired.
033 The chopper ride is also de-cheesed and
034 the point of no return crap is removed
035 and cuts back to the Piper Maru
036 Aboard the piper maru Weylands line SEVEN DAYS AGO is deleted and a number of cheesy over expositions are removed from the next 5 minutes (spot them...go on)
037 Contemplative discussion on Piper Maru looking aurora removes more kids refs chees and scientific description of the aurora....do we really think these people have degrees and do not know what it is!!!!
038 At the whale station mre cheese removed and part of the walk thru trimmed (penguin crap) for pace and for adding tension too soon
039 Score added from expanded Star Trek Motion Picture soundtrack, track 13 Spock Walk intro played at 50% speeed
040 Rim Sequence at station overexposition trimmed
041 Inside the pyramid over exposition of glyphs removed.
042 During reveal of sacrificial chamber score overlay from Alien 3 added, track 4 Lento to highten atmosphere
043 Sacrificial chamber dialogue trimmed for Cheese (C) and Overexposition (E) and reordered some sequence moments
044 Ante chamber sequence deleted and departure from sacrificial chamber moved up for pacing and
045 Predator killing of man on surface delayed by 1 scene which cuts better with following scene
046 deleting the line "this is below the sacrificial chambver.
047 deleting "it's a sarcofigous"
048 calander exposition deleted and references to dates not required...apart from it also dates the film.
049 "oh my god" deleted
050 Weyland cough resequence of shots to facilitate dialogue removal of exposicton
051 "dont touch them" deleted
052 continuation of cavern walk and predator scene swiched and reedited.
053 Soldier panic and 2 discussions in cavern with scots scientis removed...cringy
054 Exposition of 10 minute shift theory removed and cheesy look from Miss Woods removed.
055 Cohagem no longer a coward and death reflects this in extensive re edit
056 Further refernces to the 10 min timer sequence of shifting blocks removed.
057 Sebastian and Miss woods now just power run thru and blocks start to shift.
058 Predator zoom on Sebastian trimmed....we get it.
059 Myan flashback removed and used in intro
060 Exposision before and after flashback trimmed and underscored by Track 7 from Aliens soundtrack
061 Dialogue on returning gun is shifted to walk thru tunnels to avoid visual continuity error.
062 Sebastian in coccoon trimmed and scottish fellow reoved completely as is the shooting of a facehugger.
063 As a result, Miss Woods now just pulls a gun from holster and does not pick one up.
064 Dialogue swearing when Miss Woods sees predator bomb removed.
065 Alien attacking Predator when Miss woods shoots is reedited to remove crap dialogue but keep a great over the sholder shot of the Alien

AvP
066 Transition between movies is a cross fade and deletes the AvPr version of the chestbuster.
067 Kids line in forest trimmed...lets keep it gfrown up HUH!
068 Sherrif and Pizzareia scenes at intro cut and replaced by
069 early intro of miltary woman
070 added Cedar Creekk caption to tie into outbreak footage
071 Tenage scene at house and bullying removed, cut to sheriff.
072 Interior scene of mum coming home cut
073 Face hugger running into tunnel truncates and cuts to
074 moved up predator crash but
075 split predator arrival into two by inserting tramp death but
076 the second tramp death is removed.
077 Tramp death score with track 7 from AvP game at 80% speed
078 contiuing with atrimmed hugger shot with the second half of the predator's arrival
079 Sherrif and eddy wife moved up to divide the Predator ship sequence and avoid hard cut ni the sequence.
080 Search interruption with Eddy's wife deleted
081 First nightsite sequence deleted amd
082 First sewer sequence with kid looking for keys is deleted
083 Buddy's wife trimmed in street and
084 Breakfast intro reordered to remove molly and family including
085 reversed shot of Dallas to eliminate gaze to Molly's mum.
086 Diner Alien attack deleted
087 pool opening fight scene removed
088 Night Sight Alien and Molly run out moved up
089 Power plant at police splits at "call the national guard" insering the deployment scene from Outbreak
090 Teenagers creep in at this point since they give the backstory...which helps in not removing them from here, but ads to the bodycount nicely.
091 Next 8 mins as per AvPr until gun shop two found where scene is trimed and cuts to the first half of Outbreak briefing.
092 second half of the whitehouse briefing from Outbreak which cuts to the hospital shots in AvPr and scene is unified with the alien killing and flatliner for pacing.
093 This means that the scene in the gunshop is also unified for pacing removing one cheesy bit.
094 The unified hospital sequence includes a new scene constructed with Donald Sutherland and the Military giving the green light for clean sweep.
095 single shot removed to cut better to truck departure which no excludes the cheesy internal dialogue.
096 Film plays out as per original cut with post crash coda removed. Everyone MUST die to maintain continuity EXCEPT the company who obviously now move to ALIEN etc.
097 End titles play out frmo both movies with a combined truncated score combining both sets of music.
098 Finally 3 additional scoring changes made using portions from Alien, Aliens and Alien 3...each in a seperate scene. go on...find them!!!
099....other coice lines remove include
"what did you say its called"
"Can you drive " deleted
"motherfuckers" deleted
"the government doesnt lie" deleted
"we're not going to make it are we"
"what is this, the Titanic" DELETED
"what's your loction" and response, deleted for continuity of Cedar Creek
and finally....."god help us all" deleted....

See deleted scenes on disc 2 to appreciate the enormity of it all.
Below deatails for the extended 1.061 version

ENJOY

WRAITH

EXTENDED CUT V1.061

Re-enstate the elaborately concieved and reluctantly dropped Myan concieved opening which originally drove me to undertake this fanedit.

This cut is identical to my preferred 1.07 with just extended opening and modifed titles at each end and some scene resequencing in the first 20 min.

NTSC Release at 7500 mbs and at 448 kps 5:1 surround DL and SL

AvP was 1hr 48 min 31 sec
AvPr was 1hr 40 min 49 sec

AvP 1 hr 15min 49
AvPr 1 hr 09min 29

AvP cut by 32 min 06 sec
AvPr cut by 31 min 03 sec

New Title Sequence 2 min 14 sec
Apocalypto footage 1 min 59 sec
Cocoon footage 20 sec
Outbreak Footage 3 min 41 sec
New End Titles 4 min 37 sec

NEW RUN TIME 2hrs 38min 09 sec (2hrs 34 min 34 sec for v1.07)

F O R P U R I S T S
I have rendered a version with the 12 SCORE enancements removed.
If there is enough demand I will provide.

------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNICAL
as per 1.07

EDIT DETAIL CHANGES

EXTENDED CUT V1.061

004 segues into theme from AvP the Game with BOTH tracks going at the same time,
006 Flash at title name overlaps 3 audio effects from Aliens, AvPgame and AvPr the movie
010 Transition to B&W crossfades into shots from Apocalypto all trimed and condensed. B&W solves the blue colouring issue of the Natives.
014 This sequence competely restructures the sacrifice into a tighter sequence and virtually no 2 consequtive shots appear next to eachother in the source material
015 Objective to show mans depravity in worshipping the gods with extensive audio work to tie the sequence together and retain key portions of synched sound.
016 AvP flashback shot of the temple pre-explosion is used twice. Once reversed play and colortimed to tie into the eclipse
017 Avp second shot is as in the AvP flashback but moved to the front of the sequence to act as a bridge
018 Nuclear flash segues into the arrival of the "gods" in the Myan sequence and is not the conclusion of the flashback.
019 Myan sequence from AvP has one shot trim and deletes the final alien assualt that leads to the nuclear explosion of the site leaving it clear that they are still around and coming back.
020 Voice over from the AvP flashback also removed since it is incredibly annoying
021 Extensiv audio and remade soundaffects for the sequence.
022 The myan opening and AvP flashback are then tied together thematically using music from Goldeneye soundtrack, track 11 Fatal Weakness and Tracck 12 from the AvP predator PC game.
023 Eclipse shot segues into the predators sacrifice seuence
024 which is trimmed and rescored as described and
025 segues into the present day mayan achaeology dig.
028 truncated and de-cheesed satatelite station sequence which is trimmed.
029 This cuts to a relocated Predator ship sequence when the beam drills the hole,
030 which acts as the trigger for the heat bloom detected by the satelite is relocated to here and
031 includes a reverse shot reveal of the sattel;ite
032 The end of the dig cuts to the helicopter ride which is the first time we meet Miss Woods the intro being deleted as contrived and unrequired.
033 The chopper ride is also de-cheesed with kid photo refs removed and

from here this plays out as per detail for 1.07 above, my preferred edit.

SCORE TIME COUNT ENHANCMENTS for v1.06

00 18 21 - Spock Walk from Star Trek the Motion Picture Score EXPANDED ED - Track 13 (HEY it's Jerry Goldsmith, same composer, same year 1979!! same vibe)
00 24 04 - Section from isolated score from original Alien DVD release
00 31 20 - Track 4 Alien 3 Score CD
00 33 42 - Track 1 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
00 38 02 - Track 14 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
00 41 28 - Track 3 Alien 3 Score CD
00 58 01 - Track 7 Aliens CD Score
01 00 39 - Track 5 Aliens CD Score
01 32 05 - Track 8 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
01 55 22 - Track 5 Alien 3 Score CD
02 04 47 - Track 9 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
02 09 58 - Track 9 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)

See deleted scenes on disc 2 to appreciate the enormity of it all.

ENJOY

WRAITH

additional comment by boon23: as we know it from his X-Men fanedits, Wraith infos have a huge tendency to be overly confusing. Still, enjoy the fanedit. :)

Looks good. Hope to watch it next week.

Imgburn gives me an error when I try to burn the DL NTSC disc.

Unable to find any cells that could be used for the layer break!

It's the usual message of this kind that Imgburn gives, with the following bit about it being the end of the world and the information about where the layer break ought to fall. I've extracted this twice manually, but I receive the same message.

Captain Khajiit said:
Imgburn gives me an error when I try to burn the DL NTSC disc.

Unable to find any cells that could be used for the layer break!

It's the usual message of this kind that Imgburn gives, with the following bit about it being the end of the world and the information about where the layer break ought to fall. I've extracted this twice manually, but I receive the same message.

It has nothing to do with your extraction. Thats just how the DVD is set up. Did he add chapter stops. Layer breaks need to occur at these. You can manually edit the cells of the DVD to create a layer break (don't ask me how), but this is something that Wraith should have taken into consideration when creating the disc.

Ah right! I only extracted twice to rule out anything going wrong there, as at times in the past I have had problems burning that have been down to a bad extraction. I didn't think this was the case here though: I was just being thorough.

Has nobody else downloaded this?

I downloaded it and it burnt fine....

I used DVD Moviefactory v4 and there is no option to set layers etc...it is all automated
Will be posting an SL version after Disc2.

WRAITH

Wraith said:
I downloaded it and it burnt fine....

I used DVD Moviefactory v4 and there is no option to set layers etc...it is all automated
Will be posting an SL version after Disc2.

WRAITH

Really? :-? Did you use Imgburn?

I don't why it's giving me this error then. Thanks for your info.

Apologies all...

I accidently included details with a section that should have been deleted when I tidied up for clarity.

Sorry.

Here are the correct ones...clean for the extended 1.061.

W

EDIT DETAIL CHANGES v 1.061 (SPOILERS FOLLOW)
v
v
v
v
(SPOILERS FOLLOW)
(SPOILERS FOLLOW)
(SPOILERS FOLLOW)
v
v
v

SCORE TIME COUNT ENHANCMENTS for v1.06

00 15 21 - Spock Walk from Star Trek the Motion Picture Score EXPANDED ED - Track 13 (HEY it's Jerry Goldsmith, same composer, same year 1979!! same vibe)
00 21 04 - Section from isolated score from original Alien DVD release
00 28 20 - Track 4 Alien 3 Score CD
00 30 42 - Track 1 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
00 35 02 - Track 14 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
00 38 28 - Track 3 Alien 3 Score CD
00 55 01 - Track 7 Aliens CD Score
00 57 39 - Track 5 Aliens CD Score
01 29 05 - Track 8 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
01 52 22 - Track 5 Alien 3 Score CD
02 01 47 - Track 9 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)
02 06 58 - Track 9 from original AvP PC Game Score (from game file cache)

TITLES

010 Transition to B&W
011 crossfades into shots from Apocalypto all trimed. and condensed. B&W solves the blue colouring issue of the Natives.
016 AvP flashback shot of the temple pre-explosion is used twice. Once reversed play and contrast corrected to tie into the eclipse
018 Eclipse flashes to Predator ship
019 Nuclear flash segues into the arrival of the "gods" in the Myan sequence and is not the conclusion of the flashback.
019 Myan sequence from AvP has one shot trim and deletes the nuclear explosion.
020 Voice over from the AvP flashback also removed since it is incredibly annoying.
021 Extensive audio and remade soundaffects for the sequence.
023 Transition from sequence to Myan dig
AvP
024 includes back to colour segue
025 Additional scoring acts as bridge
028 relocated Predator ship sequence when the beam drills the hole cutting to
029 de-cheesed satatelite station sequence which is trimmed.
030 which acts as the trigger for the heat bloom detected by the satelite is relocated to here as well
031 voice overlap at tail end ties back to the dig
033 The chopper ride is also de-cheesed and
034 the point of no return crap is removed
035 and cuts back to the Piper Maru
036 Aboard the piper maru Weylands line SEVEN DAYS AGO is deleted and a number of cheesy over expositions are removed from the next 5 minutes (spot them...go on)
037 Contemplative discussion on Piper Maru looking aurora removes more kids refs chees and scientific description of the aurora....do we really think these people have degrees and do not know what it is!!!!
038 At the whale station mre cheese removed and part of the walk thru trimmed (penguin crap) for pace and for adding tension too soon
039 Score added from expanded Star Trek Motion Picture soundtrack, track 13 Spock Walk intro played at 50% speeed
040 Rim Sequence at station overexposition trimmed
041 Inside the pyramid over exposition of glyphs removed.
042 During reveal of sacrificial chamber score overlay from Alien 3 added, track 4 Lento to highten atmosphere
043 Sacrificial chamber dialogue trimmed for Cheese (C) and Overexposition (E) and reordered some sequence moments
044 Ante chamber sequence deleted and departure from sacrificial chamber moved up for pacing and
045 Predator killing of man on surface delayed by 1 scene which cuts better with following scene
046 deleting the line "this is below the sacrificial chambver.
047 deleting "it's a sarcofigous"
048 calander exposition deleted and references to dates not required...apart from it also dates the film.
049 "oh my god" deleted
050 Weyland cough resequence of shots to facilitate dialogue removal of exposicton
051 "dont touch them" deleted
052 continuation of cavern walk and predator scene swiched and reedited.
053 Soldier panic and 2 discussions in cavern with scots scientis removed...cringy
054 Exposition of 10 minute shift theory removed and cheesy look from Miss Woods removed.
055 Cohagem no longer a coward and death reflects this in extensive re edit
056 Further refernces to the 10 min timer sequence of shifting blocks removed.
057 Sebastian and Miss woods now just power run thru and blocks start to shift.
058 Predator zoom on Sebastian trimmed....we get it.
059 Myan flashback removed and used in intro
060 Exposision before and after flashback trimmed and underscored by Track 7 from Aliens soundtrack
061 Dialogue on returning gun is shifted to walk thru tunnels to avoid visual continuity error.
062 Sebastian in coccoon trimmed and scottish fellow reoved completely as is the shooting of a facehugger.
063 As a result, Miss Woods now just pulls a gun from holster and does not pick one up.
064 Dialogue swearing when Miss Woods sees predator bomb removed.
065 Alien attacking Predator when Miss woods shoots is reedited to remove crap dialogue but keep a great over the sholder shot of the Alien
066 Transition between movies is a cross fade and deletes the AvPr version of the chestbuster.
AvPr
067 Kids line in forest trimmed...lets keep it gfrown up HUH!
068 Sherrif and Pizzareia scenes at intro cut and replaced by
069 early intro of miltary woman
070 added Cedar Creekk caption to tie into outbreak footage
071 Tenage scene at house and bullying removed, cut to sheriff.
072 Interior scene of mum coming home cut
073 Face hugger running into tunnel truncates and cuts to
074 moved up predator crash but
075 split predator arrival into two by inserting tramp death but
076 the second tramp death is removed.
077 Tramp death score with track 7 from AvP game at 80% speed
078 contiuing with atrimmed hugger shot with the second half of the predator's arrival
079 Sherrif and eddy wife moved up to divide the Predator ship sequence and avoid hard cut ni the sequence.
080 Search interruption with Eddy's wife deleted
081 First nightsite sequence deleted amd
082 First sewer sequence with kid looking for keys is deleted
083 Buddy's wife trimmed in street and
084 Breakfast intro reordered to remove molly and family including
085 reversed shot of Dallas to eliminate gaze to Molly's mum.
086 Diner Alien attack deleted
087 pool opening fight scene removed
088 Night Sight Alien and Molly run out moved up
089 Power plant at police splits at "call the national guard" insering the deployment scene from Outbreak
090 Teenagers creep in at this point since they give the backstory...which helps in not removing them from here, but ads to the bodycount nicely.
091 Next 8 mins as per AvPr until gun shop two found where scene is trimed and cuts to the first half of Outbreak briefing.
092 second half of the whitehouse briefing from Outbreak which cuts to the hospital shots in AvPr and scene is unified with the alien killing and flatliner for pacing.
093 This means that the scene in the gunshop is also unified for pacing removing one cheesy bit.
094 The unified hospital sequence includes a new scene constructed with Donald Sutherland and the Military giving the green light for clean sweep.
095 single shot removed to cut better to truck departure which no excludes the cheesy internal dialogue.
096 Film plays out as per original cut with post crash coda removed. Everyone MUST die to maintain continuity EXCEPT the company who obviously now move to ALIEN etc.
097 End titles play out frmo both movies with a combined truncated score combining both sets of music.
098 Finally 3 additional scoring changes made using portions from Alien, Aliens and Alien 3...each in a seperate scene. go on...find them!!!
099....other coice lines remove include
"what did you say its called"
"Can you drive " deleted
"motherfuckers" deleted
"the government doesnt lie" deleted
"we're not going to make it are we"
"what is this, the Titanic" DELETED
"what's your loction" and response, deleted for continuity of Cedar Creek
and finally....."god help us all" deleted....

See 114 deleted scenes on disc 2 to appreciate the enormity of it all.
(oh that dialogue)!!!

ENJOY

WRAITH

EXTENDED CUT V1.061

WRAITH

awesome, I'll be downloading this asap!
thanks wraith!

Damn you Wraith. I shouldn't even have seen these movies the first time, and now you are convincing me to try them a second time?

Still, I like the idea, and I will give this a download... probably wait for the SL though.

SL WILL BE MOVIE ONLY, BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT DISC 2 IS SL AS WELL....APOLS CAPS.
W

I think you will now FINALLY enjoy these...and they are the same length combined as ALIENS!
W

OH POO!!!!

I just found I accidentally dropped one music cue......too bad!

I see 14 people are already downloading so will not amend unless I do a re-cut after comments and reviews....

W

i vote for amendment since i haven't downloaded yet, lol

you can, also to a par fix if it is just a small change.

hmmm, guess I'll wait for more info then.
if you arent going to fix it thats fine, I just dont want to dl it twice.

I have viewed again, and will not be "fixing"...its only a 30 sec cue...so happy as is.

Download and enjoy.

DISC 2 is ready and up in a few minutes

W

I still couldn't get the DVD 9 to work, so I used pgcdemux to pull out the movie and watched it on my media player. I must say it's very creative and better than the originals, although I rather liked the originals in spite of their flaws. I think something must have gone wrong with my download for some reason.

Any chance of getting a 2 CD size (1400 MB-ish) mp4 at any point, Wraith? I'd love to keep a copy of this on my hard-drive.

Congratulations! I really enjoyed this, especially the beginning. I thought you integrated the scenes from Apocalypto and AvP particularly well. It was very imaginative. :smile:

Captain Khajiit said:
I still couldn't get the DVD 9 to work, so I used pgcdemux to pull out the movie and watched it on my media player. I must say it's very creative and better than the originals, although I rather liked the originals in spite of their flaws. I think something must have gone wrong with my download for some reason.

Any chance of getting a 2 CD size (1400 MB-ish) mp4 at any point, Wraith? I'd love to keep a copy of this on my hard-drive.

Congratulations! I really enjoyed this, especially the beginning. I thought you integrated the scenes from Apocalpto and AvP particularly well. It was very imaginative. :smile:
your wish for an mp4 shall be granted soon :)

Thank you kindly, boon! :) I really appreciate it. A muxed 7GB mpg does takes up a fair amount of hard-drive space. :smile:

Would you all like me to repost new links from a re-render?

I can then make the one music change as well.

I ised the same softeare as on previous edits and there have not been problems making the DVDs before.
Entirely your call gang.

Let me know here...

I have posted the links for DISC 2 special features.

I will also post a SINLGLE DISC DL of all features and then a single layer version of the movie only.

W

Back
Top Bottom