• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

X-Men: The Last Stand (ADigitalMan's Extended Edition)

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

barnephiliac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello,

Just wondered if ADM's X-3 edit is available somewhere. Would love to see this one.

Thanks!

Most of ADM's stuff is so easy to get.....I cant figure out why this one wont catch on.

s

barnephiliac said:
Hello,

Just wondered if ADM's X-3 edit is available somewhere. Would love to see this one as 90% of the time I agree with ADM's decisions on adding/changing stuff (and so do the kids of some friends who loved the adm editions of Star Wars I, II & III with - at least for them - new scenes!

Thanks!

Heh ... you'll probably agree with about 90% of this edit then. :wink: Upon watching later, there was one scene I added in that I wish I hadn't. It should be easy to spot. I guess my head and heart weren't totally into X3 at the time.

I don't actually upload or distribute any of my edits, so somebody who has managed to get it will have to do that. Wouldn't surprise me to see it uploaded though.

just please tell me you took out wolverine's little "we're x-men" speech right before they board the ship. i laughed out loud at that.... was soooo cheesy.

It's an extended edition, not a true edit, so nothing was removed.

Let's move this topic up again so that the people who are able to upload it do not forget;-)

i would like to get a copy of this. I can up to RS if someone wants to send it to me

3 months down the line and still no sign....

Let's move this topic up again (or am I the only one interested in seeing it?)

and it will stay like this until some of those who keep this hidden under their wings finally get up from their lazy asses.
You have got plenty of fanedits from people who are willing to share, willing to spend time. Now is your chance to give back.
Please share this fanedit.

I am willing to upload this for the community if someone will send me a copy. someone step up! pm me if you can help

I completely forgot about the 1 year anniversary of this topic on feb 23....and so did a few other I think.

Is there anyone besides ADM that has seen this actually?

They is only one person who i know has this...but i doubt he be uploading it!

I think joe said he was getting this in a trade, and would upload it in a few weeks

ThrowgnCpr said:
I think joe said he was getting this in a trade, and would upload it in a few weeks

cool can't wait, i hope it is uploaded via torrent

Back
Top Bottom