• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Extract

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New Mike Judge Movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1225822/

973817poster1f.jpg

its a counterpoint to Officespace this time it looks at things from the Bosses perspective.

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Office Space was excellent. Aintitcool.com reporting this one equally as good. :D

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah i loved Office Space and Idiocracy so im very much looking forward to this.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Idiocracy got the shaft. Mike Judge films are all great.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mike Judge films always do lousy in the theatre and then get discovered as cult classics on DVD.
I saw Office Space 3 times in the theatre and was the only person there 2 of the times!

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've never been the only person in a theatre. Sometimes it looks like I will be but then just before the trailers start some people will coming in. Must be nice to have the place to yourself.

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
that happened to me watching virus (for free) and was weird.

Kevinicus

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was a pretty awful movie. Just not funny at all and was just extremely aimless.

Mike Judge films seem to get worse each time.

Office Space - classic
Idiocracy - Great Concept, poor execution
Extract - Decent concept, awful execution.

Top Bottom