• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Gladiator on Blu-ray

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In case people haven't heard yet, there are apparently significant problems with the transfer on both US and UK versions. Apparently there are problems caused by DNR.

This is one site where people are talking about the problem. It contains other links.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/forum/t ... do-not-buy

This is a popular movie, so I thought I'd better warn people so that they can decide whether or not to buy after these problems have come to light.

P.S. I hope it's okay to post this link. I did re-read the forum rules, and it seems to be okay.

There was a post on the German site cinefacts that showed the problem with the arrows and catapults. It's in German but the videos speak for themselves.

http://forum.cinefacts.de/6342075-post216.html

We were just talking yesterday about how studios can get away with this!

I didn't know about Star Trek. I only have III and that seems okay. I did notice a few artefacts but nothing major. I thnk it was when the Enterprise and the Grissom passed in front of planets, but it's been a while since I saw it.

It seems that Braveheart is okay though. I'm just glad I don't pre-order any more.

Back
Top Bottom