• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Chat Now

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just wondering does anyone ever use this feature anymore?
I have dropped in a couple of times and noone home,used to get used a whole lot.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, I don't have much time to chat currently, but this feature should be used by more people. It's fun if we get to know each other better.

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i am in there right now, and i'm all alone.

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
its kind of nice,I actually have some time on my hands FINALLY,I will not start another project for a while,need the break,just hope I dont forget anything LOL

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry, boon, i was doing some other stuff and went back to the chat right as you left the room... grrrr..... don't have sound on so i didn't hear you

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hehe, nevermind, I was just checking anyway. Next time.

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i'm in there singing to myself in text right now

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats the way it is everytime I go in there too,nobody home LOL

Sprug's decapitated head

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aw i just checked and no one's in there. I do check the room quite often, but i think no one being in chat when i check it may be due to timezone differences. It would be cool to talk to all of you in realtime.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
if we all do it more, we will soon meet soemone. Btw. the chatroom is going to be replaced with a more comfortable one soon.

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that's good.... i hate that every time it reloads the stupid banner it kicks your cursor out of the box where you are typing...

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
it only happens to firefox users. But would you give up the fox for one stupid chatroom? Not me.

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
plus it would be nice if the new chat software would use just the web browser instead of being based of java.

oh btw I am in the chat now.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am in there now. I will probably leave the window open, but make a sound to alert me to your presence.

PS: My Superman III (and 1) replacement disc just arrived in the mail. Yay.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
new chatroom is active. it is php-based, no sounds unfortunately, not many smilies, and it is purple... BUT... it's free, has absolutely no ads and IS a chatroom, with private rooms option and private messaging, kicking and banning.
I hope you find it sufficient.

Top Bottom