• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

LEGION

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Remember PROPHECY? The cool thriller starring Christopher Walken about angels at war in heaven? Although LEGION is not a direct descendant, this one is more of a cousin but we do get angels in battle armor duking it out here on earth. :shock:
And by the way PROPHECY 1, 2 and 3 are so due for a fanedit. :)

[youtube:tmwagamy]

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks awesome (I love these kind of angel movies), can't wait to see it , can't wait to see it, can't wait to se it!

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Meh. Another one of those films that just desperately rips off 20 other films all at once. But hey, look at that...the little kid from American Gothic all growed up! I didn't realise he was still acting.

Relentless666

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why should I watch it? The effects are not that good, and the trailer pretty much shows the whole movie.

Top Bottom