If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Batman: Dead End
Its amazing that this short fanfilm with little budget came out with a better storyline than most modern blockbusters and this fanfilm has a figure released in the neca toy franchise
This little fan film blew me away back in the day. Also, THIS is how I would like Batman to look like in the movies. "Comic book costumes look silly on screen and one has to use body armors or kevlar", my foot. Even for internal logic: a Batman in an armor has a lot more weight to carry.
"You can put it in one word: fear. Fear of what you'll do to him. Fear of punishment so vivid in his mind that he fears it even more than sudden death. [...] My point is that cruelty with purpose is not cruelty. It's efficiency. But a man will never disobey you once he's watched his mate's backbone laid bare. He'll remember those white ribs staring at him, he'll see the flesh jump and hear the whistle of the whip for the rest of his life." - Capt. Bligh, Mutiny on the Bounty (1962)